The Oakland Athletics 2018 Offseason Season Thread | One and Done Again

Welp, here we go. Don’t disappoint me Oakland. I hope I didn’t call out sick today for nothing.

5B4A2597-FC29-46D3-B215-1B5F24A3E6F0.jpeg

Loved my view. Disgusted with the result. Why’d I fool myself into thinking this team was going to do anything differently this wild card?

Outside of Semien, the bats were abysmal. Wouldn’t have mattered if manaea pitched a near perfect game or BoMel started fiers, our offense wouldn’t have generated jack **** anyways

I feel if Profar would’ve taken one for the team in that 1st inning, things “might” have played out differently. That 1st hr just absolutely deflated the atmosphere.

I feel if Profar would’ve taken one for the team in that 1st inning, things “might” have played out differently. That 1st hr just absolutely deflated the atmosphere.

:lol::lol: I felt the same way about jurickson in that first inning. we needed any type of run production by any means necessary

Way too may runners left stranded. The ****ing perennial story of this franchise

three game homestand against the Astros. time to show the world that this win streak aint a fluke..

but ryan christenson wut are u dewing?!?!

Unbelievable. This runner on 2nd in extras is gonna take years off my life.

Oh and Davis needs to be cut. This dude is Chris Davis now.

How long can you keep rolling Manaea out there for? He just doesn’t look like he has it this year. Not many options so it is what it is I guess.

Really wish Puk could find a way to stay healthy.

Back
Top Bottom