The Oakland Raiders 2016 Offseason Thread | Welcome, Karl & Jihad & Shilique & DeAndre

2 Hours into the new NFL season and Sean Smith still hasn't signed 
nerd.gif

I think he wants to come to Oakland. But wants to stay due to familiarity. In the end I think he signs with us.

hope he does, give us more freedom in the draft. 

read that we really like the safety from Boise State.

Really hope we get Sean. Been a fan since he was in Miami.

All praises due to the gawd Reggie though if we get him, Weddle and Freeman/Whitehead I'll be doing jumping jacks.

Would love to see a certain McGloin fan return to the thread and share his insights about his predictions from a few years ago.

nice. 4/40 with 20 guarenteed is the rumor for smith. How much do you guys think weddle would command?

Last edited:
4/40 for a max deal ain't even that bad...hopefully more front loaded like the rest of the contracts.

Good **** Reggie!

Wedded will probably be around $5-6M per year...I'm just throwing that number in the dark. But I think most of the big money guys are gone by now

If we give a competitive # I think Weddle will pick us over the other teams he's mentioned. Closer to home, revenge against Chargers.

At this point I'm hella happy with our FA class. weddle or no weddle we've already improved.

If you ask me, I'd rather allocate more money on Penn than Weddle...but if we do get Weddle it'll just be the icing on the cake

Just seen this on Twitter, I had no idea CJ Anderson was a free agent...gotta be on the radar unless Reggie is looking at Ezekiel in the draft

Yea I wonder why They got Penn waiting around.....I'm gettin excited wit these signings tho. If I wasn't buying a house this year I would b copping season tix for sure...

Just seen this on Twitter, I had no idea CJ Anderson was a free agent...gotta be on the radar unless Reggie is looking at Ezekiel in the draft

Pass on CJ. We need someone cheap like Alfred Morris. If we don't add depth at RB. I think Zeke is in play for the draft. We also need to add a pass rushing DT. If we don't sign someone. I think Nkemdeiche will be in play for the draft.

It's between us and the steelers for Weedle.

We currently have 38 Mil in cap space.

Last edited:
this is great. I renewed my season tix last week. Its not even spring and but you can still hear the autumn wind.

Agreed. I think we can go best available player at 14. I hope it's Elliott, but I gotta feeling he might be gone by then..

yeah, Zeke will be gone.

I think Reggie gonna go defense, even tho we signed some players we need our own guys to eventually take over.

Back
Top Bottom