The Oakland Raiders 2016 Offseason Thread | Welcome, Karl & Jihad & Shilique & DeAndre

Jackson looks to be headed to Jacksonville...really wish he would have came to the Raiders, but  I'm not too mad since we spent good money on Dan Williams and got Jelly in there. 

I'm sure the NFL is going to put a stop to some of these leaks so they can have more news tomorrow. I wouldn't expect any more "official" announcements

Pass on Martin I would rather go the cheaper way and get Ivory or just draft Elliott.

I would really like to see Alex Boone or Jeff Allen next for the RG spot.

Sean Smith and Janoris Jenkins for CBs. 
smokin.gif

Weddle up top over them 
pimp.gif

Can also make a play at Wake when he gets cut. He could be what Justin Tuck was for us.

sickr8r sickr8r
I would pass on Jenkins. We would have too much money invested in CB. We still need to pay Amerson if he plays well this season. Instead of Jenkins I prefer Jeremy Lane from Seattle. He can play the slot and allow us to move Carrie to safety.

Solid signing from Reggie, hopefully we sign a RB for the low that can eventually replace Murray come the start of the season :nerd: :nerd:

Murray is fine at 12/15 reps a game I don't want him completely gone :lol: But Martin would :smokin Wouldn't even be mad if we got Chris Ivory I heard he's on our list

Let us get one great corner and this team has no great weaknesses. Even if we lose Penn, the rest of the line can make up for it.

Aldon won't be back until November, which will be closer to Week 10.

I don't know how Bruce impacts our signing of Aldon. I hope we keep him long term.

If Carr and Cooper both improve with these signs and another good draft class we should be making the playoffs :wow:

Back
Top Bottom