The Oakland Raiders 2016 Offseason Thread | Welcome, Karl & Jihad & Shilique & DeAndre

:lol: At Mark thinking the NFL & the owners are just going to roll out the red carpet for him. He's better off playing nice with Libby to get something done in Oakland.

I didn't turn it up until she was already into the interview segment but she basically said said she had no idea whether or not Mark Davis has bought land in San Antonio.

-said the likely hood of other owners allowing the Raiders to relocate to San Antonio is virtually none

-addressed the statements Libby Schaaf made this week overall very positive view of the mayor

-said she's optimistic that something can get done at the Coliseum site

-brought up some interesting anecdotes about talks she had with Davis Sr. and the 49ers people before Levi's. Al 
mean.gif

-said regardless of the Davis stance on sharing Levis from day one, it will always be a realistic option based on proximity

-also talked about some of the ideas she had pitched for a 45K stadium on the coliseum site during talks with the city

-said a new stadium will be smaller, cost of constructing a third deck doesn't justify the extra revenue it generates

Last edited:
Last edited:
Mark will try to use SD as leverage. I doubt Schaff will budge, she shouldnt. Does Mark even have 500m to move the team?

Mark has no leverage. SD is not leverage.

Mark is the dweeb of the NFL owners circle.

He probably can't get the 24 votes needed to allow him to sit at the grown up table at the next league meeting, let alone relocate a franchise.

Owners will force Mark to sell to an owner whose competent before they let him relocate to San Diego, San Antonio, or anywhere else.

Last edited:
SD had years and years of trouble trying to figure it out for the Chargers, MD can't use SD as leverage when SD was/is equally as lost in the situation as Oakland...

Mark has no leverage. SD is not leverage.

Mark is the dweeb of the NFL owners circle.

He probably can't get the 24 votes needed to allow him to sit at the grown up table at the next league meeting, let alone relocate a franchise.

Owners will force Mark to sell to an owner whose competent before they let him relocate to San Diego, San Antonio, or anywhere else.

Exactly, I'm not buying San Diego either, even though they're basically already home games.

Reggie working hard. "First GM spotted at East-West Shrine practice: #Raiders Reggie McKenzie. See him at pre-draft events a lot. Puts in his road time."

Reggie working hard. "First GM spotted at East-West Shrine practice: #Raiders Reggie McKenzie. See him at pre-draft events a lot. Puts in his road time."
Mark needs to extend dude, this is the last year of his contract I believe.

So what are some of the names you guys want us to take in the first round? I just hope we get a player that will have some impact right away.

I like Jaylon Smith, Emmanul Ogbah, Robert Nkemdiche and Deforest Buckner. All guys who could be available when we pick.

I like leonord floyd as well. I dont know if we have the luxury to pick jaylon and have him sit for a year.

Back
Top Bottom