The offcial Kwame Brown unappreciation thread.....

Originally Posted by MBen32

I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Kwame must have done something real bad tonight..did he cost the lakers the game or something??

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Please if you are going to quote, you better quote the copyright, lest I sue you!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

WHAT DID HE DO??? I mean i know he sucks, but he had to do something bad tonight to get this thread..lol.

i wonder if he's the type that takes him being garbage to heart and goes home and sulks or is he the "@!$@ it, Im gettin this Money, Lets go Party " type

I'd say he sulks cause MJ mentally ripped him to shreds in Washington and he's never recovered
tired.gif

i guarantee sasha can do better at Center

roll.gif
roll.gif

seriously watching that I couldn't even hate on the guy...I just sat there feeling sorry for him

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...I HATE KWAME...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Kwame must have done something real bad tonight..did he cost the lakers the game or something??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Please if you are going to quote, you better quote the copyright, lest I sue you!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

the funny part is i did put your screen name and the copyright logo in my sig but it's not showing for some reason.

You know damn well Kwame is the type of guy who's gunna go home to his big%#@* mansion, play some video games,
smash some random broad, maybe smoke a blunt or too, and call it a night.
Then wake up, go to practice without working on anything, going home and repeating the process.
All on 9 million dollars.

Damn, I wish I was Kwame Brown
laugh.gif

WHAT DID HE DO??? I mean i know he sucks, but he had to do something bad tonight to get this thread..lol.
If you didn't watch the game you really don't want to know. But how about 5 turnovers in a row, a missed dunk and so many fumbles.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

the funny part is i did put your screen name and the copyright logo in my sig but it's not showing for some reason.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by tupac003

If you didn't watch the game you really don't want to know. But how about 5 turnovers in a row, a missed dunk and so many fumbles.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
just a typical night for kwame eh?? i thought he did something like score in the other teams basket or took the last shot of the game to winit
laugh.gif

That was literally the worst 4 minute stretch in basketball history. People have sucked that much, people have sucked that much in one game, but nobody hasever managed to squeeze that much suck into such a short span of time and on consecutive plays. It was like a suck overload. And you know Phil'snever-call-a-timeout$*+@ was loving it. He was just leaving him in to embarass him because any other coach in the world is calling a timeout and telling Kwameto just go home, don't shower, don't come to practice or the airport tomorrow, I'll call you maybe.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

pimp.gif

That was literally the worst 4 minute stretch in basketball history. People have sucked that much, people have sucked that much in one game, but nobody has ever managed to squeeze that much suck into such a short span of time and on consecutive plays. It was like a suck overload. And you know Phil's never-call-a-timeout$*+@ was loving it. He was just leaving him in to embarass him because any other coach in the world is calling a timeout and telling Kwame to just go home, don't shower, don't come to practice or the airport tomorrow, I'll call you maybe.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
im in tears right now..

OH, did I mention I HATE KWAME!

I do blame PJ for leaving him in so long. That 3 min stretch were he had 5 TOs and 2 missed layups were the difference of playing catch-up!

Back
Top Bottom