The offcial Kwame Brown unappreciation thread.....

BullsRepeat3Peat wrote:
"Flaming ... " That was the first word. One of life's other "f" words followed. It came in succession. It came from Michael Jordan's mouth. The words never reached Kwame Brown's ears, they went straight to his heart.

In Jordan's quest to build the next him while he was in charge and out of retirement in D.C., he broke Kwame Brown down to the very last compound. Emotionally and psychologically killed his spirit. And even though Magic Johnson used the same approach with Paul Pierce in L.A. during the summer pick-up runs at UCLA when Pierce was a 19-year old freshman at Kansas, Jordan's "technique" backfired. To the depth that those words rest at the epicenter of why the Wizards asked Brown to leave.

Jordan DESTROYED Kwame

you should change the title to " Kwame Brown's NBA Career (2001-2008) unappreciation"

there should be a restraining order for this guy "stay 500 feet away from any basketball court"

jordan_brown_PT3.jpg

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

Jordan DESTROYED Kwame
anybody got audio? video? links? anything of this?

When MJ came back, he tore Kwame a new one. Kwame's whole spirit was gone.
Honestly, imagine it, you're fresh out of high school as the #1 pick in the draft.
Your whole HS career everyone has kissed your*%+!, told you how good you are, you dominated every game.

The greatest in NBA history proceeds to rip you to shredds because he was so competitive and wanted to win.
He never recovered from it(Agent 0 didn't help either)

^ Don't even act like you you knew that beforehand. tupac just bailed you out.
laugh.gif

And go ahead and act like you weren't talking about a regular occurrence. Talking about 'One minute you're chanting his name and the next minuteyou hate him' like you meant 'This one time you cheered his name and now you act like you hate him.' Sure thing.
roll.gif
PUSHA x Vinsanity:
The fact he plays in front of a bunch of bandwagoners and fairweather fans makes it even more laughable.

One night they're chanting this idiot's name, the next they're booing him off the court.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

#1- There are fairweather fans of your team, too. There are more fairweather laker fans because we have a bigger fanbase. Period. Unless you're a fan of the Yankees or Cowboys or something. And if you are, then you really have no room to talk about fairweather fans.
laugh.gif

#2- Who in the WORLD told you tha Laker fans have EVER chanted Kwame's tired name?
roll.gif
Originally Posted by tupac003

Ska...I hate to tell you this...but I was at the game where it happend. It was a playoff game vs the suns. It really happened. I was surprised when I heard it too.

I'm thinking PUSHA didn't know that until you just said it.
wink.gif
So it's still something just made up as far as he's concerned.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

PUSHA x Vinsanity:
The fact he plays in front of a bunch of bandwagoners and fairweather fans makes it even more laughable.

One night they're chanting this idiot's name, the next they're booing him off the court.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
#1- There are fairweather fans of your team, too. There are more fairweather laker fans because we have a bigger fanbase. Period. Unless you're a fan of the Yankees or Cowboys or something. And if you are, then you really have no room to talk about fairweather fans.
laugh.gif

#2- Who in the WORLD told you tha Laker fans have EVER chanted Kwame's tired name?
roll.gif

Ska...I hate to tell you this...but I was at the game where it happend. It was a playoff game vs the suns. It really happened. I was surprised when I heard it too.

Thank you. So I guess you just missed that playoff game, huh...?
laugh.gif

i was at the game. this dude is terrible. crowd was booing him until he couldnt come back into the game.

dude how bad can dude be....he missed so many easy shots and even a wide open duNK! wtf man...and turnover after turnover...i dont see the point in keepingthis dude let alone letting him start....man its gonna be a tough 8 weeks for us

That kid 's horrible. Biggest bust in the last 10 years without a doubt. He should be serving flapjacks at IHOP or something. Even then I'd think heget the order wrong.

Originally Posted by BullsRepeat3Peat

KLAC Radio Report: Lakers locker room is very upset at the fans booing Kwame

http://www.am570radio.com/cc-common/ondemand/player.html?world=st
So what if the locker room is upset. KWAME WAS A NUMBER 1 PICK! The man is could be something and he is nothing! Trash. how the hell do you miss a damndunk? A 2 hand dunk at that. I am listening to KLAC right now and I am not hearing anything about this.

Kwame Brown's progression

1st year: 70.7% FT
2nd year: 66.8% FT
3rd: 68.3% FT
4th: 57.4% FT
5th: 54.5%
6th: 44.0%
7th: 43.2%

indifferent.gif
at letting caron go for this bum...dude has the hands of a 5 year-old
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
...he seriously can't dunk a basketball cleanly...he stays fumblin' it onthe regular

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at sasha killing it tonight. dude was in the zone

Originally Posted by BullsRepeat3Peat

KLAC Radio Report: Lakers locker room is very upset at the fans booing Kwame

http://www.am570radio.com/cc-common/ondemand/player.html?world=st
So what if the locker room is upset. KWAME WAS A NUMBER 1 PICK! The man is could be something and he is nothing! Trash. how the hell do you miss a damn dunk? A 2 hand dunk at that. I am listening to KLAC right now and I am not hearing anything about this.

well it was about 20 minutes ago... they interviewed Farmar and Turiaf..... but ya tell that to his teammates.... shoot let me go out and miss a few dunksa game for $9 mil
laugh.gif
.. but booing him every second he touches the ball is a bit harsh..... booing a play is ok (a missed dunk, etc...) but booing him likeKobe in PHX will not help in any way, especially not with Kwame....

What did farmar and turiaf say?

I guess I understand why they are upset since they are his teamates but come on...they have to understand where the fans are coming from.

basically they said that the home crowd is supposed to be supporting the home team and home court advantage is what teams die for, etc...... Basically sayingthey were disappointed...But I didn't hear the whole thing...

Back
Top Bottom