The Offical Team CAPCOM- Roll Call Vol:There ain't nothin Marvelous on NT pg1 updates

anyone roll yet
nerd.gif
?

I got you.. hold on

Just copy and paste

T-E-A-M-C-A-P-C-O-M: SHIN AKUMA
SHUN-GOKU-SATSU

Originally Posted by sk23

anyone roll yet
nerd.gif
?

No, Roll is still available. Check pg 16 for the roster spots. If your interested, let us know so we can get you a sig/avy.

Good Morning Team Capcom!! Lol. What's good peoples?? Damn, I wake up and find 2 more teams?! This will not end well... I predict all team threads will getlocked now by the mods soon...

YO whats good team. Glad to see our growth in numbers. Availability list will be updated shortly.

Originally Posted by illwill8710

YO whats good team. Glad to see our growth in numbers. Availability list will be updated shortly.

Whats good man? The list is on page 16. And add jordan novice/Shin Akuma on the list..

Originally Posted by bkdan1

I'm in Asia at the moment so it's good night for me
laugh.gif
lol damnn..

Originally Posted by chino905

Whats good man? The list is on page 16. And add jordan novice/Shin Akuma on the list..

Originally Posted by bkdan1

I'm in Asia at the moment so it's good night for me
laugh.gif
lol damnn..

Just enjoying the 3 day weekend. But I made all the updates. Thanks for keeping up with that and the rest of the team activities.

Bkdan1:
eek.gif

Good Morning Team Capcom!! Lol. What's good peoples?? Damn, I wake up and find 2 more teams?! This will not end well... I predict all team threads will get locked now by the mods soon...

heh i had thoughts on starting a team pokemon but i said there too many
of them damn things so i said screw it

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Good Morning Team Capcom!! Lol. What's good peoples?? Damn, I wake up and find 2 more teams?! This will not end well... I predict all team threads will get locked now by the mods soon...

heh i had thoughts on starting a team pokemon but i said there too many
of them damn things so i said screw it
lol I know. theres like 400 of them or something right?

And with your sig, you should center it to make it go in the middle.

Thanks for the update, Ill Will. In addition, can you add like 3 or 4 characters from Resident Evil and Devil May Cry series? thanks!

Attention!! We are now going by most popular character availability list.

and team pokemon is ill but its not like capcom. there's no rivalry like Marvel vs Capcom.

But if a team digimon etc pops up i think it will be over for all the team threads
eyes.gif

and team pokemon is ill but its not like capcom. there's no rivalry like Marvel vs Capcom.

But if a team digimon etc pops up i think it will be over for all the team threads
eyes.gif
QFT lol was good Capcom
pimp.gif
theres plenty of good charactersleft get em while you can

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

eyes.gif
QFT lol was good Capcom
pimp.gif
theres plenty of good characters left get em while you can
LOL the day I see a "Team Digimon" Thread on here will be the day I retire my SN from NT...

P.S.: Don't Quote me on that though.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Checking in.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
I just saw that Team Pokemon deal, which is not going very well and people are trying to change teams.
laugh.gif

I don't know if I should change my avy.... Should I keep this one or the one where he's doing his attack?

Back
Top Bottom