The Offical Team CAPCOM- Roll Call Vol:There ain't nothin Marvelous on NT pg1 updates

Good Morning NT! Whats Good Team Capcom?! LOL. Another lazy summer day for me.
Originally Posted by jeenewed

Someone hook me up with a Megaman X Sig?
HERE YOU GO! Just put the sig and an avy of megmanX, and your good to go. WElcome to team Capcom!

T-E-A-M-C-A-P-C-O-M: M-E-G-A-M-A-N-- X

And lol at all the avy requests. Please note that there is only 1 person that does the custom avy, and I think he's already got 3 to do that were reservedsince yesterday. So you will have to talk to Mister916 about the custom avys. But please remember that these avys takehard work and a lot of time, so i don't know how many he will do until he calls it quits.

and I will continue to look for new animated gifs for you guys to be creative.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chino905

Originally Posted by illwill8710

We just went with the popular characters for the list on the main page. There are plenty left. Charlie, DeeJay,Chunli, vega, sakura, etc
If your a MegaMan fan, how about Bass or Vile? Sigma? Dr.Wiley? Axel? or even villians like GutsMan, Cutman, Snake Man. I would maybe pick those instead of Servbot, even though hes ill lol.

I might hit my post count soon, so if ya don't see me post in the next few hours you will know why.
Lol. Alright so i think i wanna be a character from street fighter but dont know who yet.
Wait did someone take Strider Hiryu? I thought someone had him. I dont see it on the main page

Strider H is currently available. I think Sunny used to have Strider, but then switched to MegaMan. So if you want to switch Strider for Protoman, thenhe's all yours. I guess you can go through Sunny's old posts to get the sig/avy, or you can create your own, or you can PM him to send you his oldsig/avy.

Strider H is currently available. I think Sunny used to have Strider, but then switched to MegaMan. So if you want to switch Strider for Protoman, then he's all yours. I guess you can go through Sunny's old posts to get the sig/avy, or you can create your own, or you can PM him to send you his old sig/avy.
Yo I'm in the process of making the updates. But can you make a popular megaman character list? I don't really know the series like thatto make one.

Originally Posted by illwill8710

Strider H is currently available. I think Sunny used to have Strider, but then switched to MegaMan. So if you want to switch Strider for Protoman, then he's all yours. I guess you can go through Sunny's old posts to get the sig/avy, or you can create your own, or you can PM him to send you his old sig/avy.
Yo I'm in the process of making the updates. But can you make a popular megaman character list? I don't really know the series like that to make one.

Megaman Series.
Axl
Dr.Wiley
ServBot
Tron Boone
GutsMan
SnakeMan
CutsMan
Vile
Treble/Bass
MegaMan Juno
Roll Casket (From MegaMan Legends)
Rush
Sigma
Tiesel Bonne

And for Air STi:
448365cb3d8505297ded935cad9d18e37ba6f63d.gif
moz-screenshot-2.jpg
b8916b3b047097aa13a3de02abe0be2310c50b8e.gif

T-E-A-M-C-A-P-C-O-M: S.T.R.I.D.E.R

I don't even know who Twelve is from SF, but he's not taken. post back in the thread wit the avy/sig and he's yours. ask someone if you need help wit teh sig/avy.
12726eb3950e77cb998a191d251a691b9cd5e676.gif

laugh.gif

Well I found an avy that i liked.
I just need a sig now.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by gstbmn

I don't even know who Twelve is from SF, but he's not taken. post back in the thread wit the avy/sig and he's yours. ask someone if you need help wit teh sig/avy.
12726eb3950e77cb998a191d251a691b9cd5e676.gif

laugh.gif

Well I found an avy that i liked.
I just need a sig now.
nerd.gif
Welcome to Team Capcom, gstbmn!

Here is your sig. you can change the color if you don't like it.

T-E-A-M-C-A-P-C-O-M: T-W-E-L-V-E

Hey guys about a week before MVC2 drops, im gunna make a thread for both of us and we can get tourneys in.... both ps3 and 360. we can turn this into a greatrivalry
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Originally Posted by Mister916

Started this one late last night. Here you go Mindless.

2ezqtc3.gif
pimp.gif

i like this one alot for some reason
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. I think that's one of the best avys we currently have on Team Capcom(except for mine of course
tongue.gif
)

So sick, mister916 is the force that keeps team capcom running, and chino could you help me out with my sig I wanna make it all cool with the gradient look

Originally Posted by dEfCoNzErO

So sick, mister916 is the force that keeps team capcom running, and chino could you help me out with my sig I wanna make it all cool with the gradient look

QFMFT
smokin.gif

thanks mister916

Here you go Sunny, Sorry about the wait.

k3uo3o.jpg

EDIT: You're welcome guys, glad you're enjoying the gifs.
32715dedafae7f5b38fdd8ef2977c0c14a84f24.gif

Back
Top Bottom