The Offical Team CAPCOM- Roll Call Vol:There ain't nothin Marvelous on NT pg1 updates

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Haha this whole team is a joke like you can even touch anyone on marvel squad haha even Toad would take any of you out with one hit
roll.gif
8c735e574bee6043d41d24011690ac3b320d509.gif
@ this catgetting his yellow speedo's in a bunch.

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by That Guy

Haha rafool you shouldn't even talk team pokemon really ? Haha
laugh.gif
You taking this stuff way to serious dude.
He is. It's getting annoying as well.

He's mad he can't join team pokemon because his master steez doesn't allow anyone to be on another team.

I think Pikachu is still available Rick, he's got more electric shock then Electro ever will.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But he's taking this team thing too seriously
laugh.gif

Haha this whole team is a joke like you can even touch anyone on marvel squad haha even Toad would take any of you out with one hit
roll.gif
pw-objection01.jpg

Hey 916, if you have time later one, can you make an avy for Murkn3m aka Ken? He asked earlier today, and he was the person who started Team Capcom with IllWill and I. Thanks man.

And just a quick question. I'm pretty sure this is impossible, but can this actually be done??
I want you to swap the girl in the car for someone else, and have the car actually hit Sabretooth, and have him fly out the screen. Is that possible??

Originally Posted by The Minister

^
roll.gif
123pimf.gif

Originally Posted by chino905

Hey 916, if you have time later one, can you make an avy for Murkn3m aka Ken? He asked earlier today, and he was the person who started Team Capcom with Ill Will and I. Thanks man.

And just a quick question. I'm pretty sure this is impossible, but can this actually be done??
I want you to swap the girl in the car for someone else, and have the car actually hit Sabretooth, and have him fly out the screen. Is that possible??
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'll try, no guarantees on this one.
Dakingii wrote:

Hook me up with an avy Mister916. I put a couple of gifs on page 42
I'll work on it tonight.

lol yo megaman Volnutt, what happened to the pikachu/Megaman Colabo avy??

I still got it. I'm just testing other avy's to see how it would look.

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by The Minister

^
roll.gif
123pimf.gif

Hey 916, if you have time later one, can you make an avy for Murkn3m aka Ken? He asked earlier today, and he was the person who started Team Capcom with Ill Will and I. Thanks man.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'll try, no guarantees on this one.
lol if you can't put any Capcom characters as the girl, can you put Pharrell in the car?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and can you do this for Murnkm aka Ken? Thanks.

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Hey guys about a week before MVC2 drops, im gunna make a thread for both of us and we can get tourneys in.... both ps3 and 360. we can turn this into a great rivalry
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

although my team consists of a marvel character
laugh.gif

(cable ftw
nerd.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom