The Office Farewell Vol. Series Finale 5-16

He was really trying to hold the tears in while saying that too. That must of been REALLY hard to film for all of them.

yess, i'm not even gonna lie..

i got a little teary eyed when i seen michael scott in all his grey haired glory.

Like I said, Erin has played that innocent orphan character FLAWLESSLY

Good to see Michael back. almost forgot he was going to be in this episode so it took me by surprise.

:smokin so glad Mike Scott came through, Show might of fell off but def had it's great share of memories in the the past 9 seasons.

damn this show is wack, i feel bad for those of you who got in too deep and pretty much had to watch the rest of this show without feeling like you wasted time even though you did.

Finale was cool waiting for Michael to show up, then once he was gone (again) it lost everything good.

Michael wasn't the only character on the show.. His cameo was all we needed.

Plus he had his goodbye already.

they finally let my dude creed sing a song.
smokin.gif

Michael wasn't the only character on the show.. His cameo was all we needed.

Plus he had his goodbye already.

I just dislike how he was thrown in just for good measure.

Fans are angry if he isn't on it, fans are angry if he is. We can't be happy

Finales usually never end well. This was just sad. They just ended it. Not like a Friends where Ross and Rachel are together and that's it leaving a possibility to come back. There is no "Well here comes the movie" from this. They just ended it. Can't even believe there could ever be a spin off with Pam and Jim.

I'm happy. He needed to show up, we saw him happy and he has his family.. No complaints.

Back
Top Bottom