[ The Office Season 7 Thread ] - Season Finale Over. Who Will Be Michael's Replacement?

Haha, tonight's episode was good. So funny how Dwight had a marble desk.

I am definitely excited about the finale next week.

Does anyone know if Ricky Gervais is reprising his role as David Brent or as another character?

The writers have done a great job with this season.

Does anyone know if Ricky Gervais is reprising his role as David Brent or as another character?

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

I was wondering the same thing 
nerd.gif

Who does everyone on here want to be the replacement?

I was wondering the same thing 
nerd.gif

Who does everyone on here want to be the replacement?

Agreed ^ well done on tonights show, the look michael gave in the meeting was classic, like he knew where it was heading if seniority was chosen as the main criteria . After a few down seasons, it is glad to see the show back on it's feet again, in all honesty I felt like giving in, but a part of me thought it would bounce back, and thanks to great writing this season, this series certainly has.

Agreed ^ well done on tonights show, the look michael gave in the meeting was classic, like he knew where it was heading if seniority was chosen as the main criteria . After a few down seasons, it is glad to see the show back on it's feet again, in all honesty I felt like giving in, but a part of me thought it would bounce back, and thanks to great writing this season, this series certainly has.

Yea, he's playing the same role from the British Office. He already had a cameo with Steve Carrell earlier this season.

Yea, he's playing the same role from the British Office. He already had a cameo with Steve Carrell earlier this season.

Back
Top Bottom