[ The Office Season 7 Thread ] - Season Finale Over. Who Will Be Michael's Replacement?

Cmon, I can't be the only one that watched it last night. I know we all talk about how much the show has fallen the last couple of season, but that was about as perfect as it gets for an episode oof The Office. Could not breif during the proposal scene!

Two more episodes to go....

Cmon, I can't be the only one that watched it last night. I know we all talk about how much the show has fallen the last couple of season, but that was about as perfect as it gets for an episode oof The Office. Could not breif during the proposal scene!

Originally Posted by DangerousG

It was pretty good
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DangerousG

It was pretty good
laugh.gif

I was looking for this thread, but I gave up. Last night's episode was good. I was honestly surprised that Michael was going to propose and his proposal ended up reflecting their humor. When you say two more episodes, do you mean two more episodes with Michael Scott left? It's definitely going to be sad seeing him leave the show. But, the preview with Will Ferrell being hugged by Michael Scott got me excited for the rest of the season.

I was looking for this thread, but I gave up. Last night's episode was good. I was honestly surprised that Michael was going to propose and his proposal ended up reflecting their humor. When you say two more episodes, do you mean two more episodes with Michael Scott left? It's definitely going to be sad seeing him leave the show. But, the preview with Will Ferrell being hugged by Michael Scott got me excited for the rest of the season.

I know I can't be the only one that predicted Michael and Holly eloping at the end of the season. Once word got out that this was Carrell's last season and BAM Holly shows up, I'm like wow, I guess that's a wrap for The Office. 
Now that it's confirmed that Will Ferrell is taking over.. its gonna be LEGEN
Spoiler [+]
DARY! LEGENDARY

I know I can't be the only one that predicted Michael and Holly eloping at the end of the season. Once word got out that this was Carrell's last season and BAM Holly shows up, I'm like wow, I guess that's a wrap for The Office. 
Now that it's confirmed that Will Ferrell is taking over.. its gonna be LEGEN
Spoiler [+]
DARY! LEGENDARY

Originally Posted by TiDE619

Now that it's confirmed that Will Ferrell is taking over..
Will's only on for 4 episodes. For Carrell's last two episodes, then two more after that. Then we get the official new boss on the season finale, which is supposed  to be an hour I think.

I'm not sure who else checks those Hollywood gossip/report type websites, but there's gonna be atleast 4 new cast members for next season. Not sure if they'll show up this season though.

On another note, last nights episode was awesome imo.

Will's only on for 4 episodes. For Carrell's last two episodes, then two more after that. Then we get the official new boss on the season finale, which is supposed  to be an hour I think.

I'm not sure who else checks those Hollywood gossip/report type websites, but there's gonna be atleast 4 new cast members for next season. Not sure if they'll show up this season though.

just watched the last ep...i sorta regret not following the show (lol not really)

but even though its been a while since ive watched it, mike is gonna be missed.

just watched the last ep...i sorta regret not following the show (lol not really)

but even though its been a while since ive watched it, mike is gonna be missed.

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

Oh, I thought Will was going to finish up the rest of this season. Either way, I wonder who the 'new cast' will be on the Office...David Brent (Ricky Gervais?) Doubt it. 
Last night's episode was great. Fans have followed Michael being part of relationships that never developed and now fans were able to root for him. Sucks he is leaving though. 

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

Oh, I thought Will was going to finish up the rest of this season. Either way, I wonder who the 'new cast' will be on the Office...David Brent (Ricky Gervais?) Doubt it. 
Last night's episode was great. Fans have followed Michael being part of relationships that never developed and now fans were able to root for him. Sucks he is leaving though. 

Back
Top Bottom