Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This loss falls squarely at his feet.

Literally all he has to do is play the young guys and balance the lineups he puts on the floor with Dotson, Knox, DSJ, Trier and Mitch.

Instead he's obsessed with playing essentially 5 Forwards at all times. And he brought in Ellington out of nowhere yesterday for some inexplicable reason.

He tried his hardest to lose yesterdays game. Charlotte was ready to roll over and start another losing streak and we handed them a W

I didn't watch the game, so I didn't get a chance to get in my emotions like y'all.

I'm inclined to let Fiz stay and rack up these L's for the season. The young core will only know losing correlates to Fiz.

Frank looks like he could be a competent starter until we get our pg. But he's definitely a good option off the bench.

I thought Randle was like Morris in the sense that you could see him being good as your 3rd or 4th option, but he's annoying as **** out there. I got enough growing pains with Frank, Knox and Mitch.

Hopi it's bye bye Julius real soon.

Trae/Frank
RJ/Iggy
Knox/Dot
Giannis (I saw an IG rumor, so there must be truth to it)/Portis
Mitch/a serviceable vet I guess

Knicks last play vs Charlotte's last play :frown: hard to believe they were both actually called that way in the huddle.

We would have been so mad right now if we gave Julius and Rozier those contracts.

We gotta stop letting the media get a rise out of us by ‘revealing new information’ about some old ****.

They did it with KP, they did it with KD and Kyrie now it’s this. These dudes just be needing an angle when certain teams come to NY.

Stupid Julius has one more year left after this one. Everyone is else gone, we’ll be fine

it’s imperative to get new leadership in here so they can build something starting the next offseason

Yeah every dude gonna come out and say “oh I thought about playing for the Knicks” once they got their contract. But end of the day, most of them either don’t trust the organization because of the track record of losing, or not built for the NYC pressure.

It’s just how they roll. Gotta mine those old stories and aggravated already aggravate Knicks fans. Happens to the best of us. :lol::smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom