The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Paul signed a four-year deal with the Rockets last season worth $159.7 million that has the team on the hook for a whopping $38.5 million for next season, $41.3 million the season afterwards, and finally $44.2 million in 2021/2022 at the age of 36.May 29, 2019

I’m good.

That $40M yearly for the next 2years for CP3....
Is Randle going to with him ? Cause if not we’d be paying a total of $60M for Randle and CP3. For the next 2yrs and half..........

Last edited:
I don’t think Randle is THAT bad when he’s not forcing ****. Just stick to the paint and rebounding and hes fine. Right now he’s tryna be Magic Johnson and Kobe combined, not his game at all. Idk why plays don’t just stick to their strengths.

I don’t think Randle is THAT bad when he’s not forcing ****. Just stick to the paint and rebounding and hes fine. Right now he’s tryna be Magic Johnson and Kobe combined, not his game at all. Idk why plays don’t just stick to their strengths.
That’s the thing tho...the only time he played smart, solid ball was his contract year ...otherwise than that he’s been trying to be a point forward or just force ...just who he is and yo really feeling himself cuz he probly think he’s the “star” of the current roster

Lakers moved on and Pelicans ain’t even think bout bringing him back for a reason

We're 13 games into Randle's contract so we better find a way to get him to understand how to approach the game or else we'll be stuck with him for quite some time.

Back
Top Bottom