The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well it looks like Zo will be traded. Really think he has a lot to offer a team as a spark off the bench. Just this team is not for him at the moment.

So my early takes:

COULD BE new coach syndrome where everyones just got a little extra juice but :

Not a lot of that 3 man weave after the ball comes up past halfcourt,

Shooting is more “deliberate” for lack of better word. Like a catch and shoot is a catch and shoot not a bailout attempt .

Trying some more north-south movement

The 180 turnaround of effort on the defensive end is evident

Funny how they said the players only meeting was held to save Fiz’s job when the team had clearly quit on him

Cant let Randle revert to his same stupid **** towards the end of quarters

We’d be up rn if it weren’t for DSJr’s piss poor minutes

DSJ is definition of no skill.

Kid can jump and touch the top of the backboard but that about it.

he will soon fade out the league. Hes gotten by in his career via sheer athleticism. Theres jobs open for that in China. In the league you need skill or IQ. He has none.

DSJ is definition of no skill.

Kid can jump and touch the top of the backboard but that about it.

he will soon fade out the league. Hes gotten by in his career via sheer athleticism. Theres jobs open for that in China. In the league you need skill or IQ. He has none.
Need all my DSJr fanboys from the past 3 years in this thread to eat that crow

Frank is/always was the superior player

If Morris keeps up his production we’ll easily steal a mid to late first round pick from a desperate playoff team at the deadline

Yea DSJ look bad. Don' know what happened. Super disappointed

Frank is still mid personified tho.

And I think I'm done watching this team until next season. I don't even really like anyone on this whole roster :lol:

Of course a McDermot, a former Knick I haven't heard of has made 3 straight 3s :lol: :smh:

At least Knox got some pep in his step with Fiz gone.

Smith still looks garbage. I really can't believe after all that hype he was getting and talk of how we should've drafted him he looks worse than Frank. I'd rather have Hardaway Jr.'s bum ***. At least he can get hot from 3. Smith be looking like he can **** up anything at any given moment; dribbling, shooting, passing, defense, etc.

Of course a McDermot, a former Knick I haven't heard of has made 3 straight 3s :lol: :smh:

At least Knox got some pep in his step with Fiz gone.

Smith still looks garbage. I really can't believe after all that hype he was getting and talk of how we should've drafted him he looks worse than Frank.
He didn’t eat the octopus man

Phil knew

Back
Top Bottom