The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not tryna pour too much juice into the Mike Miller cup after only 1 game but this **** was entertaining and had me invested

In less than a day this team looked dramatically different than it did the past 2 weeks

i was thinking of going to this game too... good thing i didnt... such a tough loss.. i can imagine seeing this in person at the garden :ohwell:

iight we lost because randle couldnt hit a free throw but on the real it was like 104-102 for the last 3 mins of the game and we have plenty of chances to do something and we went 0/12, like what the hell, i aint gonna fully blame randle on this one, everyone was jacking up shots and couldnt hit.

Its gonna be hard to break it to randle that hes not gonna be an all star . and that the ball cant run thru him. And that he shouldnt shoot too much. Or dribble.

Just try and catch the ball and drive . If that options not there give it up.

Plus he missed 2/4 of his last free throws.

And he just overall is trash as a knick

But nonetheless guys... minutes played is pretty much on par with Fiz’s .

Utilization might have been slightly tweaked - but Iso zo is def not part of this years Knicks. And Iggy neither. Bummer that politics always gets in the way of whats right .

Should be straight youth playin ball. Already sick of these “vets” aka portis and randle(i can stomach taj gibson in small doses , and morris is decent in his role as our michael jordan)

^ both games i went to were blow out loses so i was numb to it... a loss is a loss at the end of the day... but a close game loss hurts more just cuz theres some type of hope you can pull off the W.... but nope its a loss :lol:

Back
Top Bottom