The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i'm good on giving up 2 firsts. no one ever wants to sign here, so our only way of ever improving talent is through the draft. even then, we havent drafted well, so....yeah i'm good on trading any picks for anyone really

Thats an overpay for a rebuilding team.

Just get Presti or Pritchard. I like every move they made with the limited resources. Plus this NYC/Dolan where we dont care about taxes.

If the 1st‘s are heavily protected I’d definitely think about it if that means Mills and Perry are gone.

Knicks keep trying to get me to MSG to see their crappy product

mail.jpg

i'm good on giving up 2 firsts. no one ever wants to sign here, so our only way of ever improving talent is through the draft. even then, we havent drafted well, so....yeah i'm good on trading any picks for anyone really
Low-key this was probably Scott Layden's thinking all along.

We never draft well unless its a 2nd round pick anyway :lol:

Everything good?
83541A9A-EA69-4A3A-ADAB-9332C9BEB84A.jpeg
01DA9723-73DD-4307-9EFD-7F741168AF48.jpeg

I need y'all boys in this thread to value something we call life.

I could be dead right now but for whatever reason I'm not

You feeling sleepy on your commute to work or wherever I beg y'all dudes to just pull over and get some rest

This happened to me yesterday morning and I'm still bugging out on how I'm still here to tell y'all

I just got a second chance and I'm gonna make the most of it

Shout out to my dog @frshstunna being there for a ***** fr

Y'all boys be safe out here on these streets

Not the M3!

Glad you're alive to tell the story.

I used to finish my work day at 1 in the afternoon. Most nights before would be no sleep and I struggled on my 30 minute drive home.

He's right, it's no joke. Everything can change in an instant.

**** is wild fellas. Really feel like I got a new lease on life and have the opportunity to accomplish everything I ever wanted to without the fear of failure holding me back
You smart and charismatic enough to make it all happen. Go for that **** dawg. Glad you alive and well.

we still losing games but this team looks better with the new coaching change... i would go to a game just for the sake of it and have no expectations lol... if i find tickets again for 60 or less i wouldnt mind going

Back
Top Bottom