Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did you get a ticket?

Crazy. I just got into an accident last week and ***** cop gave me a ticket because I said I looked at my GPS prior to the accident (negligent driving). You being tired could be persive as negligent driving so was just wondering .. glad you're ok my dude...

After the accident though I been more attentive and breaking some bad habits.

That’s ironic… Sunday I couldn’t sleep for some reason so on my way to work yesterday id drop my head sometimes and close my eyes… I was mad tired… even swerved a little too… good thing I was able to get to work ok… after that I was fine at work…

good thing you ok foam...

Did you get a ticket?

Crazy. I just got into an accident last week and ***** cop gave me a ticket because I said I looked at my GPS prior to the accident (negligent driving). You being tired could be persive as negligent driving so was just wondering .. glad you're ok my dude...

After the accident though I been more attentive and breaking some bad habits.
Yeah in most places the law treats driving drowsy the same as a DUI

**** is wild

Yeah in most places the law treats driving drowsy the same as a DUI

**** is wild
Yeah that's why in asking.

That's beyond wild because if found guilty it is a misdemeanor...

I'm stressing about that BS summons.

He didnt take into account it was snowing a couple of days prior and the road was still ****ed and it was raining hard that during the accident.

He just heard I looked at GPS and made up his mind of what happened.

Now I have to go back to court to fight this BS.

Damn man, I’m just glad you’re ok. Like you said, you get a second chance. Tell the girl you love her, take that trip, buy those kicks, change your favorite basketball team lmao.

Yeah that's why in asking.

That's beyond wild because if found guilty it is a misdemeanor...

I'm stressing about that BS summons.

He didnt take into account it was snowing a couple of days prior and the road was still ****ed and it was raining hard that during the accident.

He just heard I looked at GPS and made up his mind of what happened.

Now I have to go back to court to fight this BS.
"failure to maintain lane" ticket.

Let's just say the officer that delivered it was pissed off I wasn't drunk or high

He definitely wanted to lock me up

**** is wild fellas. Really feel like I got a new lease on life and have the opportunity to accomplish everything I ever wanted to without the fear of failure holding me back
Fell asleep in a bimmer on I287 in NJ and woke up in grass in the middle so I know your feels. Thankfully I didn't hit anything., but it def scared me straight. After I finally got the car to stop it took me a good 10 minutes to calm down. Glad you're ok brodie..

**** is wild fellas. Really feel like I got a new lease on life and have the opportunity to accomplish everything I ever wanted to without the fear of failure holding me back

Yoo, looking at that car alone like you said you could’ve easily not be here anymore. But **** the car that’s only material. Ironically I got into an accident in a similar way in March of this year too. At least you’re physically intact you’re straight.

We both lived to watch the Knicks lose another day.

Glad you're alive and ok foam

Wasn't it raining that time? Rainy days always make me sleepy. Almost fell asleep while driving in western PA during Ramadan. Decided to break my fasting before sunset by drinking coffees.

Bruh.....

1576619792000.png

DSJr really ain’t played a minute since he talked **** about the fans :lol:

That ain’t no coincidence

Back
Top Bottom