Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
F2C3812D-CB08-4B30-8FF4-82182CD4D495.JPG

MSG sent me a discount code for 20% off any game . Type "gift "

I have zero interest in seeing them play

I know this is a Dantoni quote, but we're just not hitting shots.

We'd be down to any team shooting like this from 3 and the FT line.

Why does it always seem like we get the worst rookies?

what makes you say that? Trier can actually play, but doesn’t get minutes. Mitch was a steal. RJ has the goods, but he just needs to be more consistent. Frank is...Frank. Knox has improved from last season, but again doesn’t get enough minutes. I get it though. It’s hard to bench Morris for Knox, when Morris is actually playing well.

what makes you say that? Trier can actually play, but doesn’t get minutes. Mitch was a steal. RJ has the goods, but he just needs to be more consistent. Frank is...Frank. Knox has improved from last season, but again doesn’t get enough minutes. I get it though. It’s hard to bench Morris for Knox, when Morris is actually playing well.
More just frustrated with our lottery picks. I just expect more out of them. Mitch and Trier are legit better than any of our lottery picks right now.

More just frustrated with our lottery picks. I just expect more out of them. Mitch and Trier are legit better than any of our lottery picks right now.

Trier being better than Knox and RJ is a bit of a reach. can't really compare Mitch, bc hes a big.

RJ shows flashes so I’m not stressing dude. Not everyone comes out a stud year 1. RJ will never be as good as Giannis but Milwaukee patiently allowed him to develop into what he is now. Being up in arms over RJ not being an All Star not even 50% into a season is wild

Back
Top Bottom