The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Happy to see Randle and Morris playing well together on the court. Same with Mitchell Robinson as well

That Knox dunk is :emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

hawks suck but more impressed with miller trying to drill consistency even up 28. Real coach stuff

yeah, it was good to see him calling time outs to stop the little 5-6 point runs, even in the 4th when we were still up by 20+. Fiz would’ve let that lead come down to 3 before his headass did anything.

Happy to see Randle and Morris playing well together on the court. Same with Mitchell Robinson as well

That Knox dunk is :emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

RJ’s dunk on Hunter was more impressive to me

Cannot say I am surprised

Chx8SpEXAAAyrFR.jpg

Hmmmm.

Positives: Blatt has seen a lot of basketball, in several different leagues. Has a winning record overall in his career. Should have an understanding of how a player's abilities translate to team make-up and would be able to pinpoint that in multiple settings. We've done a good job on picking European prospects so this is right up the team's alley.

Cons: He's Steve Mills guy. So he's either gonna make Mills look good and keep him here or flounder terribly and keep the cycle going. Players might remember how LeBron would go out of his way to out stage him but since he isn't on the sidelines that shouldn't matter too much.

Overall though, I actually like Blatt.

Back
Top Bottom