The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
About RJ and then comparing him to Josh Jackson.
34E8457A-E4A1-4376-843A-D35A984C1ECC.jpeg
FC6B58E8-0D8D-4E12-B76E-4EF6F619630F.jpeg
35796889-D989-4E87-B44F-0FD05DDDFC45.jpeg

RJ's IQ is why he wont be out of the league like Josh currently is. Plus all his percentages have been increasing as the season goes on. Great sign.

Who would you rather have us picked? Hunter? Garland? Hayes? Culver? Coby White?

RJ's IQ is why he wont be out of the league like Josh currently is. Plus all his percentages have been increasing as the season goes on. Great sign.

Who would you rather have us picked? Hunter? Garland? Hayes? Culver? Coby White?
At the time he was the best pick at the 3rd spot but in hindsight we definitely should’ve put a strong offer in for AD to include the 3rd pick (RJ) and Mitch.

AD would be here with no one and we'd have max 18 wins right now. We'd be back to square one again. Dont forget he couldnt crack 50 wins with a prime Jrue, Randle, and Cousins.

RJ + Mitch + this years pick is a good young foundation.

The FO just messed up putting the wrong vets around these guys. They prioritized athleticism and rebounding instead of defense and shooting.

Knox, Frank, DSJ, Trier are all trash and can go. But we have cap space and we still have a **** ton of picks. We'll be iight.

RJ needs to fix his FT % and become a more consistent shooter and he’ll be fine. But these two items are both teachable and something most young prospects need improvement on. So I wouldnt hit the panic button just yet. He competes on D and don’t force the action like a lot of other rookies would have. When he’s hot he pushes it a bit more but overall he plays within the game.

I mean sure looking at Ja it hurts that we missed him by one pick. But RJ is the safest talent out of the rest with only maybe reddish having a higher ceiling IMO if he finds himself. Fix the two items above, work on your craftiness and shiftiness with your dribble and you have the makings of a great offensive player.he seems like he wants to work and wants to play in NY. I’ll take that over most of the soft rookies the Knicks drafted the last two decades

You know how sometimes two neighbors will get together and have one big garage sale to draw even more people to buy their junk? Maybe the Knicks and Pistons should get together for one big sell-off. Outside of R.J. Barrett and Mitchell Robinson, New York will trade anyone. All of the veterans the Knicks signed this summer were inked to deals that are very tradable. That was smart work. Now, the Knicks have to actually move them. None of the available players will bring back a massive return, but if they’re smart about it, the Knicks could collect several small assets along the way to aid in their never-ending rebuild.

Its kinda obvious the veterans are playing a lot of minutes regardless of the coaching change… perry and mills prally told coach they need to play and get value so we can trade them…the young bucks will get a lot more playing time im assuming after all star break like last year…the only 2 I can see still playing a ton of minutes is morris and randle… our young guys have no value in knox, frank and dsjr… I don’t see a team trading a first round pick for those guys…I think the team keeps them and lets them walk when they become free agents kinda like last year with mudiay

Frank is a knockdown 3pt shooter who can't shoot and a lock down defender who doesn't lock anybody down :lol: He is at least a pt guard that's no longer afraid to dribble past half court. He just needs more time.

People just want us to continue being bad and stack as many draft picks as possible hoping to strike gold in the draft year after year.

Trade for someone at the beginning of or entering their prime (Beal, KAT, CJ etc).

Not a washed overpaid star (Westbrook, Cp3, etc).

seeing Fiz on ESPN yappin it up is both angering and blissful

happy hes not the coach anymore, but annoying to see how much of a fraud he was. he's just a potato head with a mouth.

Back
Top Bottom