The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hit your FTs and you're instantly an 18 ppg player your rookie year. He's also the worst finisher in the paint out of any player in the league. That mostly comes with strength though.

His weaknesses are very very easy to improve on so I'm not too worried about him. Also no one drafted directly after him looks much better right now.

moe just got here and is already getting bought out smh... i guess this trade was all about draft picks and moe aint mean jack..

They shoulda kept the draft picks and gave us Shamet. Shamet was the real asset here.

Jerry West stays winning.

Hit your FTs and you're instantly an 18 ppg player your rookie year. He's also the worst finisher in the paint out of any player in the league. That mostly comes with strength though.

His weaknesses are very very easy to improve on so I'm not too worried about him. Also no one drafted directly after him looks much better right now.
Every year our Lottery picks are the WORST in the LEAGUE at something.

My off season Knicks prediction:
We will sign Drummond, Keep Randle, RJ and Payton and if our pick is out of the top 5 we will dangle that, our other 1sts and the rest of the youngins to try and get Beal or whoever borderline superstar becomes available.

2CFEEA94-D34B-42D4-8307-AA3FC90783FA.png

I still don’t hate this idea, but I get why y’all do. I think it’s crazy enough to work

Stoute always been full of **** to me :smh: its gonna be interesting

*sidenote: I really wish they let Mills pull the trigger on the DLO & Monk deals. Ofc the one time he was negotiating some +trades he gets fired |l

My off season Knicks prediction:
We will sign Drummond, Keep Randle, RJ and Payton and if our pick is out of the top 5 we will dangle that, our other 1sts and the rest of the youngins to try and get Beal or whoever borderline superstar becomes available.

worst shooting team ever, which is why I can see it happening

I need the new Branding on the Jerseys to say “Dipset”, with the letters in Purple and Pink to compete with the Nets Bed Stuy/Coogi jerseys. Or Sylvia’s with syrup dripping off the letters.

Back
Top Bottom