• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just seen RJ practicing, that bulldog is playing good defense on him :lol:

I want to see more games between him and the bulldog

So you’d hold a grudge even if only thing him getting you sick meant was you staying inside for a week then coming out 100% healthy??

People get people all the time but you don’t bastardize that person and shun them
If there were already issues in the team, this could easily be the final nail in the coffin.

Totally understandable.

EDIT

Taste and smell finally coming back fellas. Not even 14 days.

Last edited:
If there were already issues in the team, this could easily be the final nail in the coffin.

Totally understandable.

EDIT

Taste and smell finally coming back fellas. Bot even 14 days.

My taste and smell is coming back today after about 6 days. I been taking Vitamin C everyday and recently began taking vitamin D also. I been drinking some good haitian tea often too. Found out my grandmother have pneumonia today, she just turned 93 earlier this month.

And i think we should be looking into Markannen and D. Mitchell without giving up alot due to both having issues within their team, after see what happens with Booker, while trying to keep Mitch and RJ at all costs.

If we ended up with Mitch - Markannen - (D. Mitchell or Booker) - RJ as our main 4 young pieces going forward, I wouldn't be upset.

Last edited:
Nets owner Tsai bought the Liberty last year

Tsai owns Nets and Liberty fully now

Yeah Oakley big trippin’ on his radio revenge tour

I know he’s that old school Knicks tough guy that everyone wants to love but he’s starting to get annoying

Dude is doing anything he can to drag the Knicks and make it headline news

Cant go around talking down on Big Pat and Bernard though :smh:

im hoping we can land the #1 and draft edwards and trade future draft picks to move up and get killian

Back
Top Bottom