The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like that he’s keeping Frank. Affordable contract, no locker room issues, positive Imagine Frank on Mil/Clips.

Last edited:
Think I've accepted my taste or smell will never come back

Randomly junped in this topic wondering on Dolan’s condition, on the curiosity of how hes doing since he got rona like what, 2 weeks now? Hes fully recovered?

Also, didnt read too far back, this your only symptom or lasting symptom. Even when im mildly sick or my nose is super stuffed, I lose me smell and taste.I think my sense of smell sucks regardless, but when the taste goes its annoying. I remember once I was MILDLY sick, and im only saying that cause I had to have been cause I coudnt taste for like a week.

This was one of the most memorable games I’ve ever watched as a Knicks fan so I’ll def be tuning in

Of course they wanna slob over Curry’s point total even though Knicks won :lol:

Looking at the WNBA draft, liberty got a lethal backcourt. Maybe the Knicks could one day lol.

1587352325042.png

Leon Rose Reportedly 'Doesn't Know What To Make Of' Kevin Knox
APR 18, 2020 5:31 PM

Leon Rose has yet to make a decision over the future of Kevin Knox, league sources told Marc Berman of the New York Post.
Rose reportedly "doesn’t know what to make of Knox," and is still unsure of whether the 20-year-old has a future with the team.
One of Rose's biggest regrets over the suspension of the season was not being able to get a closer look at Knox.
Knox is averaging 6.4 points and 2.8 rebounds on the season.

Cole Anthony Says 'It Would Be Pretty Cool' To Get Drafted By Knicks
APR 18, 2020 2:41 PM

Cole Anthony discussed his love for the New York Knicks, adding that he could potentially fill a role with the team as a guard.

“It would be pretty cool. I was a fan for a good amount of time. I do like the Knicks. I think they definitely can use a guard, a good scoring point guard. If that happens, it would be pretty cool to play in front of my little brother," Anthony told The Post in an interview.
Anthony, who is from New York City, declared for the draft on Friday and is projected to be a lottery pick.

Anthony averaged 18.5 points, 5.7 rebounds, and 4.3 assists last season at UNC.

He added that he is more focused on finding a good situation than how high he is drafted.
“What pick you’re drafted at doesn’t mean anything. I’d rather be drafted 17th in a really good situation for myself, then go seventh in a terrible situation for myself where I’m behind two other lead guards. It’s really all about fit.”

David Blatt's Consulting Contract With Knicks Expires
APR 16, 2020 1:54 AM

Blatt_David_euro_140615.jpg

David Blatt's consulting contract with the New York Knicks expired on Tuesday, sources told Ian Begley of SNY.
Blatt joined the Knicks in the middle of the season to provide scouting and player evaluations for the NBA team and the Westchester Knicks.
Blatt reportedly left on good terms.
GM Scott Perry and Allan Houston are expected to have roles with the Knicks next season, with Rod Strickland also rumored to join the team under Leon Rose.

Leon Rose Open To Trading Or Not Picking Up 2021-22 Option On Julius Randle
APR 12, 2020 6:07 PM

Randle_Julius_nyk_191218.jpg

Leon Rose is reportedly open to either trading or not picking up Julius Randle's contract option for the 2021-22 season, league sources told Marc Berman of the New York Post.
Randle would still count for $4 million on the cap should his option not get picked up.
Rose represented Randle while at CAA.
The Knicks almost traded Randle at the deadline in a deal for Terry Rozier, according to sources.
Berman also reported earlier this month that Knicks players were frustrated by Randle's overdribbling.

^ i was going to post that video... but watching that was sad i must admit :smh:
still dont know why riley aint put hubert davis in the game for starks in game 7 against the rockets

Back
Top Bottom