The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gallo was our only lottery pick outside the top 5 that did something but he stays hurt, def wouldn’t spend my money on him if I’m building a contender. Can’t count on him to be around. He’s only played 65 games or more only 3 times in his career and been in the league since 2008.

Has Air Bargs written all over him, I’ll pass unless we could get him for Knox, Frank and a Dallas pick at the most.

Melo’s 🧡💙 is in NY. And he’s one of the most beloved players in the league amongst players themselves. With our new front office and connections, we could be pulling Dame to NYC in the near future. Melo signs the vet min. Dump Julius at the next stop on the 95. Sign another disgruntled max player (Giannis?), all while keeping your RYC in Melo(Ball)/RJ/Mitch.

And nobody wants Frank so he can try to develop that 3&D backup PG skill set to extend his career. He can do that from anywhere though so he should be on all the tables.

As for Knox, I like the kid, but NYC might be gobbling him up with the expectations out the gate. He will flourish in a smaller market. Gotta develop that ball handling and continue to get stronger, but the jumper is already wet wet.

I would love to keep EP & Taj for the bench mob.

Edit: I rarely go into the NBA thread but when I do somebody always wanna **** on the Knicks. We trash, but I 🧡💙 the hate.

Last edited:
FB_IMG_1597024395189.jpg

Can't imagine what the Suns want for Booker after these last few games. Price just tripled, hahahahaha.

Him and Dame are cookin' right now. This is definitely gonna take the the rumors of them coming to the Knicks even crazier now. Which is still gonna end in disappointed though:lol:

Some thoughts about Thibs and Atkinson. Since Thibs left the Wolves they have been dramatically worse, same with Chicago but some will say it’s because Jimmy left or DRose got hurt but Jimmy, DRose and a few others wanted to play for Thibs. Atkinson fired from the Nets, team plays pretty much at the same level with arguably less talent since DLO left and Kyrie and KD were non factors because they were/are hurt. Not one “impact” NBA player has seriously said they want to play for Kenny. Just trying to throw this out there for all the Kenny Fans.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom