• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1600439592662.jpeg

He plays for any other organization he's first team

Watching Bam last night (all season really) is a reason why I think Mitch is the type of defensive big you can actually utilize. He may not be able to spread the floor but he can contain on the perimeter when needed which is what guys like Gobert, Capela, Adams can't do. Mitch has defensive versatility you don't see often.

Guy made a poll on Twitter asking if you’d trade this years pick and a 2022 unprotected pick for DFox and there was legit cats saying no. Some Knicks fans are really scared about dealing picks :lol:

Watching Bam last night (all season really) is a reason why I think Mitch is the type of defensive big you can actually utilize. He may not be able to spread the floor but he can contain on the perimeter when needed which is what guys like Gobert, Capela, Adams can't do. Mitch has defensive versatility you don't see often.
Cats don’t want to listen but the X factor for these youngins having their best year has been Jimmy B. Maybe I like him to much but the TWolves and KAT best year was with Jimmy B and now the Miami youngins. He is def who you want to lead, humble and hold these kids accountable.

Cats don’t want to listen but the X factor for these youngins having their best year has been Jimmy B. Maybe I like him to much but the TWolves and KAT best year was with Jimmy B and now the Miami youngins. He is def who you want to lead, humble and hold these kids accountable.
I can admit I was wrong about Jimmy. In retrospect he was right about every single team he was on. His approach is what rubs people the wrong way but he's on a squad where everyone gets after it and it works wonders.

I can admit I was wrong about Jimmy. In retrospect he was right about every single team he was on. His approach is what rubs people the wrong way but he's on a squad where everyone gets after it and it works wonders.
I think it only rubs the soft ones the wrong way, not comparing at all because obviously there’s no comparison but he has the same mindset as Kobe and Mike and if you’re mentally and physically soft and don’t go at it 100% even in practice they going to let you have it and eventually you’ll get it or you will just despise them and continue with your half *** mentality and be stuck in neutral or stay losing like they did. I can Def see RJ, Iggy and Frank clicking with Jimmy B but DSJr, Mitch and Knox probably wouldn’t.

De’Arron never said anything outta pocket all he did was clap back at dumb as rock Knicks fans swarming his mentions and I ain’t gonna hold that against him

Dude even apologized for offending people :lol:

I’d drive him from Sacramento to New York myself if we had a shot

But I’d still take him on the team right now because you know he’d go extra hard trying to win the fans over :lol:

Knicks need to bet big. & bring him off the bench behind CP3?

I’ll gladly cop that Knox II Minny doggie onesie.

Last edited:
We have to change the culture. We can have all the picks we want and just cycle through them like the Kings, Charlotte, TWolves, Bulls now and a few other franchises that need to change the way big name players perceive them so they’d want to come play with us. It’s just a risk I’d definitely take for a late 1st rounder.
The only culture that needs changing is the losing culture. Winning cures all. No way carMelo forces a trade here when he did if that team looked lottery bound.

Knicks need to bet big. & bring him off the bench behind CP3?

I’ll gladly cop that Knox II Minny doggie onesie.

Put some repeck on MM name. That was the result of him taking the reign from Fizzdale :smokin

& draft Melo
Sign Melo to vet min

Package 2 of Knox/Frank/Dot/those random guys I can’t remember on the team & this year & a Dallas pick. Although I’d try to hold onto Dot. If no one wants him, Julius would be a dog off the bench & some discipline.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom