The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If Austin Rivers is such a nice 2 way player then why couldn’t he even get the Bi annual exception from a contender or anyone else, why he settled for 3 Mil a year from us while similar bums are making more, make it make sense to me. Guy is garbage that’s why he settled for 3 years 10mil from us.

if this was an early free agency deal then I'd be more upset but there's barely anyone decent left who would take a short team deal for cheap.

if this was an early free agency deal then I'd be more upset but there's barely anyone decent left who would take a short team deal for cheap.
I feel you, but he’s still trash. Cats hate that we picked the best player available but happy we signed Austin Rivers :lol:

The only reason Im mad is because i see we aint doing **** with our draft picks bro.

But besides that .. Leon keep wheeling and dealing.

**** around and we have Bron Jr playing for Westchester in 2023.

1606093981813.png

Seems they're just stacking draft picks which is fine. If we can miraculously get a sign and trade in free agency down the line for a star player, those extra picks can help juice up a deal

Leon is playing this offseason the right way with the hand he was dealt.

Still think Austin Rivers is one of the worst players in the NBA for the minutes he gets, but can't be mad at that contract at all.

Back
Top Bottom