• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The greatest Knick to wear #1

1606164723757.jpeg

Like most of you guys, I didn't want Obi because we are in need of a PG. But to doubt Obi, i think is foolish. I think he's probably going to be showtime bro. He can beat you inside and out ....

We will see how it plays out.

As far as youth development ...

I DON'T EVEN KNOW.

PG/SG
Austin
Elfrid
Burk
Frank
Quickly
DSJr

SF/PF
Randle
RJ
Obi
Bullock
Knox
Iggy

Center
Mitch
Noel

Man ...

If they’re bout their word, then the starters should be Frank/RJ/Knox/Obi/Mitch. Run them boys 38 min a night. The vets should be told they’re gonna largely take the year off. Iggy should be first off the bench for the forwards. Quickly too. Why did the Knicks let Wooten go again?

Im sure Thibs has leeway and Leon is probably not in a hurry to make the finals, just want to see improvement and what they have.

I wish that's the case bro. That lineup sounds weak because we haven't done ****, but i believe.

Just play hard and try on defense and the city will get behind you. Thibs doesn’t like giving rookies too many minutes, hopefully Randle is gone, but if not early starting 5 IMO.

Elfrid
Reggie
RJ
Randle
Mitch

Just play hard and try on defense and the city will get behind you. Thibs doesn’t like giving rookies too many minutes, hopefully Randle is gone, but if not early starting 5 IMO.

Elfrid
Reggie
RJ
Randle
Mitch
Rivers will def be starting over Peyton if not at the two imo

Not a fan of RJ at the three either but I guess we’ll see lol

Thank you guys. Y'all are like e family to me in this thread, we might disagree about Frank's superstar potential and **** like that but like a family we protect one another when it comes to our Knicks. I really grew up as a 14 y/o kid on this forum and all you guys took a small part in that. Love y'all crazy dudes for real
I been around for a while too. My deepest condolences.

No way Rivers is starting over ELF at PG. Elf is definitely the better PG. And being that RJ isn’t a great shooter, playing the 3 might be better for him.

Rivers will def be starting over Peyton if not at the two imo

Not a fan of RJ at the three either but I guess we’ll see lol
How can you say you watch basketball but say Austin Rivers is a better option at PG than ELF?!? Austin Rivers is a failed PG in the League and a SG that can’t shoot. You’ve got to stop falling in love with Bums, it’s a common theme with you. If you were GM/Coach no doubt the Knicks would have the worst record of all time.

Yeah the numbers ....

But ....

Frank is better than both Rivers and Payton.

No way Obi starts the season in the bench.

Is the Mavs 2021 pick unprotected?

Would never wish injury on a player, but they're lowkey an injury away from us getting the 15-18th pick.

Combine that with our 8th-10th pick, thats a great way to move into the top 5 in a stacked draft.

Back
Top Bottom