The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No shots at anyone but I know everyone says be patient with the youngins but when do you say he ain’t it and move on from them?

wait which picks do we have again? And what are the protections

First Round
Knicks *** They have option to swap first round picks with Clippers (protected top 4) ***
Mavericks
Second Round
Pistons
Hornets

First Round
Knicks
Second Round
Knicks

First Round
Knicks
Mavericks (Protected Top 10)
Second Round
Knicks
Pistons
Jazz
Unknown Owed by the Jazz

Not sure which year for second round owed by the Wolves

Losing relatives is always painful, but a parent hurts that much deeper Get closer to the rest of your family & cherish everyday with them. Remember all the good times & continue to make them proud.

Again, condolences, King.

I know we didn't get any big names. But are you guys fond of a Toppin/ Barrett combo? If that works in a way that they can be a smooth 1-2 combo Im willing to be patient.

RJ/Toppin can work ... Obi can spread the floor, if he hasn't forgotten how to shoot .. he will be a problem for a lot of 4s and RJ can capitalize on the spacing.

Mitch will have to learn how to hit at least a mid-range jumper though.

I said it many times, let the youth run it. We have to, we need to see what they can do. Sink or swim.

Frank
Quickly
RJ
Obi
Mitch

With a second unit comprise of

Payton/Austin
DSJr/Bullock
Knox/Iggy
Randle
Noel

You have to start using Knox and Iggy both have good stroke.

Ultimately these kids aren't where they need to be .. Fiz really ****** that program up.

Playing bums that weren't in the long term plan.

Last edited:
I like Obi Toppin man. Seems like my type of player. Please let’s get some proper development for our guys this year!

No shots at anyone but I know everyone says be patient with the youngins but when do you say he ain’t it and move on from them?
Usually when I get frustrated every time they're in the game. Like any time they get the ball even if they have a good game I'm fed up.

The time that takes is never the same though. I'm way more done with DSJr. than I am with Frank.

I saw that tweet and was like **** let him fix his shot on another team. Shot shouldn't be broke in the first place. I aint trying to hear that ****.

Last edited:
Usually when I get frustrated every time they're in the game. Like any time they get the ball even if they have a good game I'm fed up.

The time that takes is never the same though. I'm way more done with DSJr. than I am with Frank.

I saw that tweet and was like **** let him fix his shot on another team. Shot shouldn't be broke in the first place. I aint trying to hear that ****.
Im basically done with Frank too, but the difference is pretty simple. Frank has ONE nba skill, his defense. He’s subpar in every other way, but he brings that to the floor consistently. DSJ has zero above average nba skills. He does nothing well. OK if he fixes his jumper which is terrible, he’s still got no bball IQ and can’t play defense,.

Back
Top Bottom