The Official 2008-09 All-Star Picture Thread (Jay-Z/LBJ Dinner Pg13, Pg16 = PC Death) 56k NO NO NO

Originally Posted by TheGGGame

what vest is cp3 wearing?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Tell me those kicks JR has on don't remind you of those Iversons?

shoes_reebok_answer_x.jpg
Nike biting FTL?

What are those shoes called? The Nike ones I mean

Originally Posted by SoleFood24

Kobe didn't attend all star Saturday night?

Damn he's so smart. I feel sorry for the people that went to watch this in 3-D. Im sure kobe was out with the wifey

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

My dude Rudy got snubbed on that last attempt..
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I really didn't think it was that great. I do however, think there should be three dunks in the first round and they should throw out the worst dunk.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
I really didn't think it was that great. I do however, think there should be three dunks in the first round and they should throw out the worst dunk.
I think it was the hardest dunk to actually be done,

Originally Posted by jakecuevas

why is that pic so funny??

edit...

how is his hair cut so funny??
son, if you care anything bout your waves, haircut, lineup, then you'd understand fam its a huge jump diff from what he got

and i always clown my boys when they switch it up after having it one way for so many years

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
I think it was the hardest dunk to actually be done,

Agreed. Very underated dunk.. i dont understand why Pau tried that behind the back pass tho, i mean just throw it up there..
laugh.gif

Agreed. Very underated dunk.. i dont understand why Pau tried that behind the back pass tho, i mean just throw it up there..
laugh.gif

I think the behind the back was prolly Rudy's idea, prolly told Pau to do it that way since his 1st dunk was off a behind the back off theglass

Back
Top Bottom