*The Official 2008 NBA Finals Game 1 Post ~~ CELTICS vs LAKERS Vol. Stern got his way

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

5-20 FG in the 4th quarter
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

smh.gif

Lakers and Knicks fan's are hilarious
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but in my honest opinion this series is going all the way to 7 which is great for me
pimp.gif

Wow! Did you hear that?! Paul Pierce said he heard his knee "snap" or "pop"!! Crazy! The heart this guy has is unbelievable.

roll.gif
roll.gif

SMH. Dude is terry cloth.

i'm not pullin for either team. but to hear refs cost the game is so whack. kobe just didnt show up for the last 7 minutes of the game

Originally Posted by Walkin Memorial

Now the media is gonna slurp Pierce for coming back from his "injury" and getting the game 1 win.

that was a hard injury. dude came back and play strong. no need to downplay it. if it was kobe, y'all would say he's the bravest dude on earth. getover it. both teams still have a lot more games to play. 1 game doesn't decide a series.

Originally Posted by Rebel RLY

Originally Posted by Null Snake

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

KG shut your fraud %%@ up thinking you hard now.

roll.gif
Someone hit their post limit already.

Almost 80 pages for a game 1 post
sick.gif
laugh.gif

wait til the game is over it'll be another 15 pages blaming david stern, the refs, osama bin laden, everybody
Truth.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by In The Line For VIIs

Kobe keeps yapping and yapping about wanting to win a championship, but I think he's the one who didn't bring his A-game today. 9/26 from the floor, 0/4 from 3, 6 assists but 4 TOs.

truth, he didn't take advantage when his team was on fire in the first

we need to keep a 10 point lead throughout the game to weather the refs

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Pau not boxing out again, well on to game 2, hopefully kobe finds his stroke, but i don't even know if that will overcome the refs

Just make excuses for the lack of execution your team had. No Rhythm in the 4th quarter.

I think the knowledgeable Lakers fans know it was no one elses fault but the players. Some bad turnovers. Missed shots.

It will happen to Boston too.

just be quiet, sure the players didn't play their best, but they were playing 5 on 8 tonight. ska never complains about the refs, so you know it's bad when he does. and as for rhythm, it's kinda hard to get into one, when every time down on the other end you are being stopped for fouls, fraudulent, most of the time.
man there were fouls goin both ways...stop complainin......u kno u will get calls in L.A. also so just stop....

I hope Eddie House's son gets hit by a car..... I don't care if its wrong I $%* you get hit by a car too

lakers played like absolute trashhhhhhhhh. @#@% the refs, @#@% stern, @#@% the celtics. the lakers didnt do a damn thing to give them a chance tonight. PERIOD.they have better do something about what happened tonight.

now we gotta wait til !!*$@+% sunday. that +!*# is ganna take foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Need to steal one...

Kobe needs to take a better shot selection. He got players involved but individually, he tried to do too much.

True...the refs had numerous questionable calls but...it is what it is. Can't cry about it all day...

Gasol needs to start blocking people out. Odom needs to stop missing point blank lay-ups. Kobe sat in the 4th for too long. Can't have him sit around andthen expect for him to start hitting as soon as he comes back in with only 5 minutes left in the game. That's just bad coaching.

We'll be fine.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Pau not boxing out again, well on to game 2, hopefully kobe finds his stroke, but i don't even know if that will overcome the refs

Just make excuses for the lack of execution your team had. No Rhythm in the 4th quarter.

I think the knowledgeable Lakers fans know it was no one elses fault but the players. Some bad turnovers. Missed shots.

It will happen to Boston too.

just be quiet, sure the players didn't play their best, but they were playing 5 on 8 tonight. ska never complains about the refs, so you know it's bad when he does. and as for rhythm, it's kinda hard to get into one, when every time down on the other end you are being stopped for fouls, fraudulent, most of the time.

ska complained because his team was missing shots. we all know he is biased so what is that really saying if he complains? you don't sound like a realfan doggie.

Originally Posted by Scottsauce88

because he's had a vendetta against boston for how long now? he's a salty knicks fan, and you're a salty lakers fan. better luck next time champ
e-thug right here
laugh.gif

because i'm calling out saltiness? right, whatever you say bro
laugh.gif

man... damn it... i want la to win, but after seeing paul pierce come back it looks like destiny its gonna be a storybook ending for the celts.. damn...damn... damn....

grin.gif
you know what for some reason i don't really feel that bad aboutthis loss, i mean judging by tonights game, i don't think this BOS team can beat us in L.A(esp. how the officiating for the home team is this post season)

we jus gotta come out strong and steal game 2

Originally Posted by YO allstar

I hope Eddie House's son gets hit by a car..... I don't care if its wrong I $%* you get hit by a car too
OC
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Cake
smh.gif

Missing the point, broham.

Nah, You know I'm just joshin you G... I was upset about KG's 2nd half as well
ohwell.gif
But he was solid enough to make it through to a victory. I'maneed him to Do Better game 2 tho
pimp.gif

Kobe shot 9-26 because the refs right? And Paul's "fake" injury was the reason the Lakers lost right?
smh.gif
ANYWAYS, Boston played a good game butthey had to. This was a MUST WIN for them, and so is the next one because they struggle on the road. Ray Allen had 19 points but he still needs to step up IMO.He made some bad choices out there.

Back
Top Bottom