The Official 2009 Smoke-A-Thon Thread.....

I know of one person on this board that I saw get arrested on the channel 2 news here in they bay. He was a plant tech for a club in the mission that gotraided by the DEA. I had that eek face when I saw him.

But he always reccomended me to try purple cream.

And merk, hit me up with a PM homie.

Originally Posted by gambit215

Originally Posted by 17708

Only makes sense if all competitors stay off weed for 30 days, otherwise it makes no sense cuz anyone who chief on the regular could probably be down with this.

How would that make sense for them to quit for 30 days?
indifferent.gif

Its suppose to be a competition for who smokes the most.
WRONG, this whole smokeathon thing was started by Juelz who challenged Snoop to see who could OUTSMOKE the other, than all these riders started posting videos of their weed collection, so like i said if you chief on the regular it makes no sense, if you get off of it for a month at least you know you clean and than you could really put your lungs up against someone else.

Isnt that what I just said?
alien.gif
indifferent.gif

You must not comprehend things too good cuz the video you posted of Juelz, he said, "and anybody else that wanna join in".

Its a damn competition for SMOKERS, so how does it make sense for them to go 30 days without to compete? Thats like telling a marathon runner he shouldnt runat all for 30 days until the competition starts.
indifferent.gif

Only makes sense if all competitors stay off weed for 30 days, otherwise it makes no sense cuz anyone who chief on the regular could probably be down with this.

How would that make sense for them to quit for 30 days?
indifferent.gif

Its suppose to be a competition for who smokes the most.
WRONG, this whole smokeathon thing was started by Juelz who challenged Snoop to see who could OUTSMOKE the other, than all these riders started posting videos of their weed collection, so like i said if you chief on the regular it makes no sense, if you get off of it for a month at least you know you clean and than you could really put your lungs up against someone else.

Isnt that what I just said?
alien.gif
indifferent.gif

You must not comprehend things too good cuz the video you posted of Juelz, he said, "and anybody else that wanna join in".

Its a damn competition for SMOKERS, so how does it make sense for them to go 30 days without to compete? Thats like telling a marathon runner he shouldnt run at all for 30 days until the competition starts.
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I havent heard much talk about the headbands and that had me on the floooor. I got a solid hippie connect that makes the Cali trip twice a month so anythingthats been in the shops I've prolly had and they let me get it fer the loow. Purple Urcle was some of the craziest lookin and I have to say the strongestwas some called blue city diesel. My people be mad cus no one else got it like that smokin that midwest shwag or tryin to charge 50/g. Worst price I ever heardwas my boy from ATL said they pay 800 a zip for kush
eek.gif
. Michigan justpassed the mecial weed so maybe it will float down here to the O. I hope this smokeathon really go down should be nice to see who can really hang.

All the Cali heads whats up with them Roar bongs. heard Calis the only place to get em and there NICE glassware.

Headband smaaaaaacks. I've never seen those other strains but Headband is for real. I had never heard of it and someone brought it to a session on night, Iwasn't really expecting it to the damage it did.

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

Headband smaaaaaacks. I've never seen those other strains but Headband is for real. I had never heard of it and someone brought it to a session on night, I wasn't really expecting it to the damage it did.
i wont even lie couple hits of headband and i was OUT.

its about that time for me to roll up ... on the menu ... Just a blunt dipped in codeine with purp ....

Originally Posted by WhUtIzIt

man i need that masspike miles joint at the beginning of the vid....joint is smoooootthh

Was thinking the same thing. Damn there are maddd strains I need to try. OG, White Widow, and Sour Diesel are next.

yall pay 16 a gram and its legal
eek.gif
...stuff that good goes for 60 an eighth out my way
smh.gif

...i need to go to cali and get a med card

Originally Posted by wildout4

i like hippie headband. la confidential is the truth tho.

I SWEAR...do not smoke la confidential if you got something to go in the next 6-8hours....cuz point blank period it wont happen you will get stuck and be outfor the count. This coming from a vet been smoking since he was 13 and is 23 now, LA Confidential is some of the best $+*! I've ever smoked
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What they brought back here was called 707 headband so I'm assumeing thats the area code it came from. stuff was stupid good but I havent had any since thesummer. workin with Hash Plant right now. Any Cali people tried the bubble bags and made there own hash? I been thinkin bout ordering a set and see if theywork like they say. Honey hash oil will make even the worst swag worth smokin so I mess with it alot.

might be a stupid Q for yall Cali people with cards but what's the turnover rate for OTers?

Example: If someone were to say visit a friend in California for a week/weekend, could they cop a card and be
pimp.gif
by the time they left?

Originally Posted by Pushak513

What they brought back here was called 707 headband so I'm assumeing thats the area code it came from. stuff was stupid good but I havent had any since the
summer. workin with Hash Plant right now. Any Cali people tried the bubble bags and made there own hash? I been thinkin bout ordering a set and see if they
work like they say. Honey hash oil will make even the worst swag worth smokin so I mess with it alot.

I haven't but I know people who have and yea it works. There are a few different ways to make it and they're all pretty easy.

Originally Posted by RocAFellaYall

Example: If someone were to say visit a friend in California for a week/weekend, could they cop a card and be
pimp.gif
by the time they left?

As long as you set up the appointment before hand you could get the card the first day you were in town. I'd call two weeks in advanced and set up theappointment which ever day you want. You leave with your prescription. I have no idea if you'd be good with an out of state ID though.

Back
Top Bottom