The Official 2009 Smoke-A-Thon Thread.....

South Florida edition
nerd.gif

But damn haze you got me wanting to try OG now. How does gran daddy purp compare to it?

I like em both. OG like I said is incredibly overpowering. The high literally takes control of you. Only other strain that is similar in that sense is MasterKush imo. Probably even more overpowering.

I love gran daddy...at night. Grandaddy relaxes the @%$+ out of me. After I smoke some of that I'm out of commission, I need to be on a couch, snacksreasonably close, just posted playing video games or something. And when I come down, forget, I'm not waking up till the next day.
laugh.gif

OG kind of gives you one of those stupid highs, like your just sitting there mouth open looking stupid.
laugh.gif

God's Gift/Sour Push was mentioned earlier in the thread, I like that more than both OG Kusha and Gran Daddy. It's a cross between the two but it'snot nearly as over powering nor does it make you crash. I can smoke some of that in the middle of the day and be out amongst ordinary people taking care of mybusiness and still feeling
pimp.gif
out of this world.

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

laugh.gif
Yea just call em bruh. Except when you ask if they're on deck they're gonna treat you proper and set u up with a time, date, and location for you get your evaluation.

Originally Posted by starbury03

Duh the FBI DEA arn't going to come after you. But I dare you to blow right infront of a law officer and show him you club card and expect him to not
ticket or arrest you. They'll
laugh.gif
at that card with the quickness.

I'm talking from personal experience here. You're obviously not from Cali so I wouldn't expect you to really understand. I've blown trees in front of officers and never even had to bring out my club card. It's not something that I would necessarily recommend but for one thing cops in the Bay Area don't give a @%%# about marijuana to begin with.

As a matter of fact, I wish an officer would arrest me for possession or consumption of marijuana cause I'd be on the phone with OCBC asap getting my lawyer game straight tryin to get paid
laugh.gif

No officer can lawfully arrest or issue a cardholder any kind of ticket, nor would they want to.
laugh.gif
Bro. I AM from Cali! That's how I know. From MYpersonal experiences..no, you cannot get away with that mess in CA. I mean, I did the med thing, and we both know that those fools arn't real doctors. Noreal doctor would charge you for a prescription card to go purchase medical Marijuana. Nope, not happening. Go to a real doctor..not a 'doctor' at someshady office and you KNOW they are NOT writing a prescription for medical marijuana. I mean, probably 1% of med marijuana smokers have gotten a prescriptionthrough through a real doctor who is recognized by medical associations. They only other way is to go to a "doctor" for an appointment to get aprescription after giving some "symptoms" and reasons why you want a card. ( I mean some people do have REAL reasons, but not everyone. Let's bereal. Some people just wanna smoke trees with a little less hassle)

Do you have a card? Did you see how shady everyone in that doctors office was? It's crazy.

I mean i've been to Mr. Nice Guys and the CARE in Oakland. But seriously..the bay my friend....is NOT ALL of Cali. They got bigger fish to fry then to getthe 100s of peeps walking around blowing trees. In the bay I never got carded for alcohol anywhere I went to dinner since I was 16. The Bay just works a littledifferent homie. Try smoking like that in LA, SD, or anywhere else. You are 9/10 getting stopped by an officer if he sees you. Even if your card says you cancarry up to an O. That simply would not matter for the most part. I've seen police take club cards to add as evidence for convictions of peeps. You mightnot get arrested because obviously it's only a misdemeanor, but it's still illegal in the eyes of the law. If a cop lets you slide because it the cardor whatever..that's his business. He technically doesn't have though. Point blank.
grin.gif

Word. When I smoked some I was stuck for real, I didn't even go home
laugh.gif
but I slept like a baby lol. Me and my dude order $60 worth of Dominos and killedit.

BTW i'm not trying to argue in here. I mean, there should be no hostility in a
pimp.gif
thread. I'm just speaking from my experiences. Butpurplehazze96..you def know what your talking about with the piff.

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

It's ridiculously stupid but comedy none the less. Smoking past your comfort level isn't fun and it's certainly not cool. And a lot of people don't know but with the top of the line strains, it's too easy to get smoked out. I guess it all comes down to tolerance level but still personally, I want no part of multiple blunts of OG Kush or Master Kush. Two tops if there's like 4 heads. Those strains are just too overpowering there's just no point.
Real Talk... 1 blunt of that OBAMA and it's a wrap for me sometimes.
laugh.gif

I've smoked back to back to back blunts with the light-weight homies and these dudes be passed out witihin 5 mins. One time my boy passed out inmid-sentence while on the phone with his chick...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Word. When I smoked some I was stuck for real, I didn't even go home
laugh.gif
but I slept like a baby lol. Me and my dude order $60 worth of Dominos and killed it.
60 dollas cot damn
laugh.gif

Bro. I AM from Cali! That's how I know. From MY
personal experiences..no, you cannot get away with that mess in CA. I mean, I did the med thing, and we both know that those fools arn't real doctors. No
real doctor would charge you for a prescription card to go purchase medical Marijuana. Nope, not happening. Go to a real doctor..not a 'doctor' at some
shady office and you KNOW they are NOT writing a prescription for medical marijuana. I mean, probably 1% of med marijuana smokers have gotten a prescription
through through a real doctor who is recognized by medical associations. They only other way is to go to a "doctor" for an appointment to get a
prescription after giving some "symptoms" and reasons why you want a card. ( I mean some people do have REAL reasons, but not everyone. Let's be
real. Some people just wanna smoke trees with a little less hassle)

I don't know what you mean by "real doctor." The doctors that prescribe medical marijuana have gone through med school, they're boardcertified physicians. I could care less if they're respected in the medical community. If you meant so say doctors who possibly slipped through med schooland decided to take the opportunistic approach to having a successful career than I feel you. And I specifically said you don't acquire a card by talkingto your family physician.

Do you have a card? Did you see how shady everyone in that doctors office was? It's crazy.

Shady people? I guess. I saw a bunch of individuals just like me, taking advantage of their RIGHTS as citizens of California. Actually I saw the most diversearray of people I've ever seen congregated in one room in my life.

The doctors office I got mine from actually had a club/lounge on the first floor so I went down there after my appointment was done. Some of the people Ichopped it up with were college students, a vietnam vet, a stripper, guy who worked for a law firm in SF, a man I'm convinced was actually homeless (howthat makes sense I dont know).

I mean i've been to Mr. Nice Guys and the CARE in Oakland. But seriously..the bay my friend....is NOT ALL of Cali. They got bigger fish to fry then to get
the 100s of peeps walking around blowing trees. In the bay I never got carded for alcohol anywhere I went to dinner since I was 16. The Bay just works a little
different homie. Try smoking like that in LA, SD, or anywhere else. You are 9/10 getting stopped by an officer if he sees you. Even if your card says you can
carry up to an O. That simply would not matter for the most part. I've seen police take club cards to add as evidence for convictions of peeps. You might
not get arrested because obviously it's only a misdemeanor, but it's still illegal in the eyes of the law. If a cop lets you slide because it the card
or whatever..that's his business. He technically doesn't have though. Point blank.
grin.gif

Unless I'm mistaken, somewhere in this thread I specifically said "Oakland, Berkeley, San Francisco." If I didn't make that clear than mymistake, my views only reflect the environment I grew up in. So Cal is a different world than the Bay. I haven't had much experience with LA/Pomona cops soI'm not even going to comment but still, I'd be interested to see how a scenario where a cop down here was hassling a card holder would play out.

Originally Posted by 430AM

purplehazze96 wrote:

It's ridiculously stupid but comedy none the less. Smoking past your comfort level isn't fun and it's certainly not cool. And a lot of people
don't know but with the top of the line strains, it's too easy to get smoked out. I guess it all comes down to tolerance level but still personally,
I want no part of multiple blunts of OG Kush or Master Kush. Two tops if there's like 4 heads. Those strains are just too overpowering there's just
no point.
Real Talk... 1 blunt of that OBAMA and it's a wrap for me sometimes.
laugh.gif

I've smoked back to back to back blunts with the light-weight homies and these dudes be passed out witihin 5 mins. One time my boy passed out in
mid-sentence while on the phone with his chick...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

No lie, a friend of mine once went to sleep, standing up, blunt in mid rotation.
laugh.gif
Dude was done. He claims he was "resting his eyes for a moment"but we all know how that goes.

too much stuff to quote and comment on but from my own experience having a med card and living in LA I've never had a problem with the law. I remember onetime there was a car accident right outside a med club and I just walked right past the cops into the shop
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

like a few people mentioned, 98% of the time the cops could give a *#%* about weed as long as you're not flaunting it openly in public places. and as faras clubs having the best strains I've been to clubs that had trash and been to clubs that had some of the best herb I've seen in my life, it reallydepends who they're buying the weed from.

Originally Posted by jpap348

as far
as clubs having the best strains I've been to clubs that had trash and been to clubs that had some of the best herb I've seen in my life, it really
depends who they're buying the weed from.

Very true. In Downtown Oakland there's a coffee shop every other block and half of them are grimey #*% hole in the wall spots. What's good with theseLA clubs charging 30 a gram for top of the line strains though? What part of the game is that?
laugh.gif

jpap point me in the direction of some of the better spots, only club down here I've liked was Grass Roots Exchange in East LA. I hear Hollywood has somenice spots, is that true?

^^I've narrowed it down to like 2 clubs that I go to. Ones on the westisde off of Robertson between Pico and Olympic and the other's on Hollywood blvd.PM me i'll give you the exact info.

as far as $30/grams...
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

I can't really blame the clubs though because people actually pay that much but I refuse to pay more than $20/g and 50-55 for an 1/8.

^if you drove a bit more down in the southbay area, you won't be paying for those Hollywood prices.
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

*tonight I'll update w/ a pic of the new batch of some gooooods.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by jpap348

^^I've narrowed it down to like 2 clubs that I go to. Ones on the westisde off of Robertson between Pico and Olympic and the other's on Hollywood blvd.
PM me i'll give you the exact info.

$20/g and 50-55 for an 1/8.

Fasho and yea, 20 & 55 is good ***+ for me.

Originally Posted by akaValentino

^if you drove a bit more down in the southbay area, you won't be paying for those Hollywood prices.
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

*tonight I'll update w/ a pic of the new batch of some gooooods.
smokin.gif

pimp.gif
please do

And what is the Southbay, I heard someone else down here in So Cal say something about the region and I just assumed they were talking about Norcal. Southbayto me=San Jose

Originally Posted by PoLo Sport NYC

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Man...shut your none smoking poser %#% up. weed from everywhere comes bagged up and broken down. the growers, suppliers and dealers have the whole plants. ny ''beasters'' comes from canada not downsouth. exotic weed in the south cost 2x as much as it does in nyc. thats why ny hustlers take the piff downsouth and southern hustlers come to the heights to cop weight...word to mr. lee on the hhnf intro. a nyc dime is an nc/sc dub. and dudes getting weed from cali...how stupid do you sound? do u know the risks and costs of movin smelly, damp weight from coast to coast? add to the fact that every single hood has hundreds of growing operations and dominicans and jamacains get caribbean grown exotics by the boatload daily...i got to conclude that you are a poser not a real smoker. nyc and miami are the weed suppliers for the eart coast...cats always talkin out they %#%. smh

^^Bro' ham...NEw York is the supplier??----Cats Dont Transport From Cali and live in NYC?----Canada has tree that cats in NYC wants???!!----let me tell you somethings without getting too crazy into details---cali to VA to NYC---New york has never been a weed state, we get it from other places at a excellent price and bump it to dummies like you---theres a difference between OZ movers and lbs movers, clearly your the lesser of the two---and if you wanna get deeper....VA IS FOR HUSTLERS CAUSE THEY ARE IN THE MIDDLE SO THEY SUPPLY THE EAST COAST---you buy from the middle and bump where you want----dumb +#%
Did this _ just call me broham?
VA supplies the East Coast cause they in the middle?...._s is straight comedy I tell ya.
laugh.gif

Sparks Leads to Queens Pot Farm Bust

Another pot farm bites the dust: A small fire in Queens led the Fire Department to over 200 marijuana plants growing inside a home.
The FDNY wanted to inspect some smokingutility lines and entered another home at 61-20 Bleecker Street to turn off the electricity. When they got to Ridgewood home's basement, they found 217 pot plants, ranging in height from 2 to 6 feet, plus three illegal propane tanks. The home'soccupant who let in the FDNY left, claiming a medical emergency, before the police came with a search warrant.

Neighbors were amazed that a pot farm had been flourishing across the street - they told the police they couldn't smell a thing! The police are lookingfor the home's residents; residents added that they've seen many people coming and going from the house.

Back in October, the smell of over 300 marijuana plants (plus 10 lawn bags ofmarijuana being dried) attracted the cops to a grow housein Floral Park. And some other pot-bust stories: Pot found growing in Floyd Bennett Field, the car that ran a stop sign, a Washington Heights pot farm growing plants as big as Christmas trees, the leak that led the FDNY to a hydroponic farm, using bookshelves to hide a grow room, and Whitestone Bridge bust.

High Times - Marijuana Busts Rise in New York
ALBANY -- Marijuana plant seizures by State Police this year are growing, sparked by some major busts in northern New York.

Seizures of marijuana plants have soared 36 percent this year as the State Police Community Narcotics Enforcement Team credit tougher enforcement and greater collaboration with local police to smoke out growers.

"I think we are being a little more successful," said Lt. Michael Tietz of the Capital Region's narcotics team.

Late summer and early fall are typically high times for drug enforcement officers to use airplane surveillance to sniff out marijuana farms peaking late in the growing season.

From January through August, State Police seized 7097 marijuana plants, up from 5206 for the same period in 2007, state records show. The biggest busts this year have been in Essex County in northern New York, where police seized 1987 plants. The second largest was in nearby St. Lawrence County, where 605 plants were found.

Other counties have also had an increase in seizures. In Delaware County, plant seizures have hit 191 this year, compared to 46 for the same period last year. And in Steuben County, seizures grew to 385 this year, compared to 173 for last year.

State Police busts are in addition to recent stings made by local police. For example, Seneca County sheriff's deputies found 661 marijuana plants Tuesday at several properties.

Law-enforcement officials said it's difficult to explain why some areas have had growth in seizures. Sometimes, it's simply luck.

Last year, for example, State Police got a tip of hundreds of plants growing behind a fitness center in Patterson, Putnam County, and swarmed the area to find ones growing as high as 20 feet.

"We could have one bust" and the number of plants found in a county could surge, State Police spokesman Sgt. Kern Swoboda said.

For instance, State Police report no marijuana plant seizures so far this year in Monroe County, even though the county had 165 plant seizures during the same period in 2007 and had 924 plants seized for all of 2007.

It's unclear how many of the seizures have resulted in arrests, and some of the reporting to State Police appears spotty. For instance, police had no records of busts in Putnam and Rockland counties.

In another measure of how much marijuana is kept from the streets, the confiscation of dried ounces of marijuana appears to be way down so far this year. Only 39 ounces have been seized by State Police this year, compared to 423 ounces during the same period last year. In 2007, 4,555 ounces of processed marijuana was confiscated.

Police said, however, the amount confiscated is likely to rise as plants are chopped down and harvested later this year.

Commercial grade marijuana typically sells for $800 to $1,500 a pound depending on the quality and availability, police said. A mature plant can yield up to a pound.

In the Albany area, the total value of the 2,935 plants seized this year could have been worth $4.3 million on the street, police said.

A raidon two houses in Berks County early this morning led to the discovery of more than 200 pounds of marijuana and the arrests of seven people from New York and Florida

THEMUTHALUVIN DEA WEBSITE

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]The state of Georgia is both a final destination point for drugshipments and a smuggling corridor for drugs transported along the East Coast. Extensive interstate highway, rail, and bus transportation networks, aswell as international, regional, and private air and marine ports of entry serve the state. Moreover, Georgia is strategically located on the I-95 corridor between New YorkCity and Miami, the key wholesale-level drug distribution centers on the East Coast and major drug importation hubs.[/size][/font]

2i1l7h0.gif

Only makes sense if all competitors stay off weed for 30 days, otherwise it makes no sense cuz anyone who chief on the regular could probably be down withthis.

Originally Posted by gambit215

Only makes sense if all competitors stay off weed for 30 days, otherwise it makes no sense cuz anyone who chief on the regular could probably be down with this.

How would that make sense for them to quit for 30 days?
indifferent.gif

Its suppose to be a competition for who smokes the most.

laugh.gif
Jacka crazy. "Smoke moe weed then a muthafka, ice cold mack I neva lova, ride around strapped tryna barrie suckas."- The Jacka

Originally Posted by 17708

Originally Posted by gambit215

Only makes sense if all competitors stay off weed for 30 days, otherwise it makes no sense cuz anyone who chief on the regular could probably be down with this.

How would that make sense for them to quit for 30 days?
indifferent.gif

Its suppose to be a competition for who smokes the most.
WRONG, this whole smokeathon thing was started by Juelz who challenged Snoop to see who could OUTSMOKE the other, than all these riders startedposting videos of their weed collection, so like i said if you chief on the regular it makes no sense, if you get off of it for a month at least you know youclean and than you could really put your lungs up against someone else.

Back
Top Bottom