The Official 2010 NCAA March Madness Thread -- * Kentucky and Kansas State Fall *

So either No. Iowa, Michigan State, Ohio State or Tennessee will be in the Final 4.   
sick.gif

Big Red shot 61.1%from the field, including 53.3%from 3-pt

This was against one of the best defensive teams in the country
eek.gif

Temple had one of the best perimeter defenses in the country....didn't matter. Cornell never once cared about these guys
laugh.gif

LET'S GO RED! Where are all my fellow Cornellians at? Kentucky is going to be tougher than Temple and Wisconsin, but it will be amazing to watch.

Originally Posted by DEMONBOI15

LET'S GO RED! Where are all my fellow Cornellians at? Kentucky is going to be tougher than Temple and Wisconsin, but it will be amazing to watch.
Who the %%!% are these dude's coming out of the woodworks?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

We had an Ohio Bobcats fan suddenly show up when they beat G'Town.

Originally Posted by JPZx

laugh.gif
smh.gif

For real. Next we're gonna see a flood of St. Mary's and Xavier students on here 
laugh.gif
Cant believe the Midwest Region
sick.gif
smh.gif
God damn crazy this year.

haha I don't normally go in sports, but I've been a member since 2002.
I believe you, just givin you a hard time
laugh.gif

JaJuan Johnson
nerd.gif

Goodness, what a sequence in the Maryland/Mich State game.

You guys see that Izzo was going to call a timeout with 5 seconds left? But decided not too? Check the replay, I thought it was kinda
pimp.gif

Damn I'm mad I missed the MSU/Maryland game. Looks like it was a lot of fun to watch that last minute
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

Goodness, what a sequence in the Maryland/Mich State game.

You guys see that Izzo was going to call a timeout with 5 seconds left? But decided not too? Check the replay, I thought it was kinda
pimp.gif

This is why Tom Izzo is the man I would want coaching my squad come March.  Dude is a beast!

My bracket can still be saved. I just need A&M and Xavier to win. I know Cal's not winning so that would be the only one I'll miss today

wish i had cable, the cbs stream keeps freezing every 3 seconds for the Xav/pitt game and cal/duke game

Good finish to the past four days. Not the finish I needed, but overall so far the games have been stellar.

Now basketball deprivation until the sweet 16.

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

My bracket can still be saved. I just need A&M and Xavier to win. I know Cal's not winning so that would be the only one I'll miss today

Why did you even pick Cal 
indifferent.gif

man, great tourny so far!! no bball until thursday...cot dayum

i got 7 of my 8 elite teams still in it which is prolly better than most people so...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by JPZx

laugh.gif
smh.gif

For real. Next we're gonna see a flood of St. Mary's and Xavier students on here 
laugh.gif
Cant believe the Midwest Region
sick.gif
smh.gif
God damn crazy this year.
Tell me something I don't know
smh.gif
  PITT just disappointed me. Thought we'd get at least one championship while I was a student
smh.gif
Dixon need to stop runnin to NY for recruits and get some talent from somewhere else. 

I expect Cornell to lose soon, they aint makin it to the Final Four. This a Cinderella year

Originally Posted by badmoonRison

I'm calling it now: Cornell over Kentucky in the weirdest tournament since George Mason's run

I'm sad that Wisconsin lost, but I love parity so let's go.

Check out the Cornell box score: http://scores.espn.go.com...oxscore?gameId=300800275

Big Red shot 61.1%from the field, including 53.3%from 3-pt

This was against one of the best defensive teams in the country
eek.gif

Yeah they shoot really well, but you can't discount Kentucky's size and athleticism. Cornell has to play D too. 

Back
Top Bottom