The Official 2010 NCAA March Madness Thread -- * Kentucky and Kansas State Fall *

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

My bracket can still be saved. I just need A&M and Xavier to win. I know Cal's not winning so that would be the only one I'll miss today

Why did you even pick Cal 
indifferent.gif
Duke gets out in the second round in my bracket every year no matter who they play

Looking back at my bracket I did really well in the East region, I had all of the games correct except for Texas choking against Wake.

Still crazy that Kansas lost, Cornell is going to give UK a good game I think too.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Looking back at my bracket I did really well in the East region, I had all of the games correct except for Texas choking against Wake.

except for the Cornell and Washington runs.

man tonights matchup with UK and cornell is going to be good, i had em both to go far, but UK has it.

GO CATS

pimp.gif

tonight baby

how man yall still got ur team? lol

west virginia suffered a major blow with bryant out so we'll see how they respond

and my michigan st pick to make it to the final 4 was looking real good when kansas lost but now that kalin lucas is out...
frown.gif

Kentucky understands whats at stake & after seeing what have happened to Kansas & Co, there going to pull away late in this game tonight and continue there way on to the Sweet 16

Btw, Butler...ZERO shot tonight
pimp.gif

Michigan State is a lock for the Elite Eight.

You give Tom Izzo four days to prepare for Northern Iowa.....sorry cornfields the Spartans got this one. I just think about George Mason when trying to decipher this match-up. They were riding high after beating the #1 in their region Connecticut four years ago, and everyone was talking about them, and then there was a let down in the Final Four when they lost to a 3-seed. That's what I believe will happen with N. Iowa here. After beating the overall #1 seed Kansas, there will be a letdown and they will lose to #5 Michigan State despite the Kalin Lucas loss.

Picks for Tonight...

Syracuse, Washington, Kentucky, Kansas St.

The black UW jerseys are dope. Only thing I don't like is the collar area.

West Virginia with another slow start.  UW better take advantage.

Butler playing some good D against Cuse right now.

God will CBS just switch the feed to Cuse and Butler for the rest of their game, PLEASE. This UDub game is painful to watch. Bricks left and right and left again
smh.gif
And turnovers everywhere
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom