THE OFFICIAL 2012 BOSTON RED SOX SEASON THREAD - (1-3) Red Sox @ Blue Jays - FIRST WIN!!!

Good start so far.

I'm not even gonna lie. I've been a Dice-K fan ever since they started talking about him over with Seibu. I even have his Japan WBC shirt. It always sucked when I was the one made fun of for being a fan and I'm glad he seems to be getting his stuff together. Good for him and for the team.

Good start so far.

I'm not even gonna lie. I've been a Dice-K fan ever since they started talking about him over with Seibu. I even have his Japan WBC shirt. It always sucked when I was the one made fun of for being a fan and I'm glad he seems to be getting his stuff together. Good for him and for the team.

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

hope this is the day Crawford starts to hit, 2 for 3 today,
Still hate Dice-K, but will take this W for sure
I hate Ellsbury but I'll take his steals. 
laugh.gif

Pedroia to finish. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

hope this is the day Crawford starts to hit, 2 for 3 today,
Still hate Dice-K, but will take this W for sure
I hate Ellsbury but I'll take his steals. 
laugh.gif

Pedroia to finish. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dice k
pimp.gif

hope he can keep this going

crazy carl waking up? he's gotten a couple cheap ones in the last two games, hopefully thats what itll take to get going

dice k
pimp.gif

hope he can keep this going

crazy carl waking up? he's gotten a couple cheap ones in the last two games, hopefully thats what itll take to get going

lackey solid outing...again.

beckett's been on. lester's on. dice k and lackey coming around. pitching coming together

lackey solid outing...again.

beckett's been on. lester's on. dice k and lackey coming around. pitching coming together

The pitching staff is starting to perform the way a lot of people imagined before the season 
pimp.gif
. Good to see that the bats aren't slacking either.

Series sweep of the Angels 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom