THE OFFICIAL 2012 BOSTON RED SOX SEASON THREAD - (1-3) Red Sox @ Blue Jays - FIRST WIN!!!

My !@!*+.........................

0417_gonzo.jpg

So I watch the first 2 innings, and i feel pretty good about the game, so I just stick with Kentucky-UConn and Shawshank Redemption, but of course, I just check to see how things are going, and Lackey Poops the bed, Buchholz better deliver tomorrow to save face.

So I watch the first 2 innings, and i feel pretty good about the game, so I just stick with Kentucky-UConn and Shawshank Redemption, but of course, I just check to see how things are going, and Lackey Poops the bed, Buchholz better deliver tomorrow to save face.

I wouldn't worry yet but Lackey's start was atrocious. Maybe Texas was just better than everyone thought despite losing Cliff Lee. Hopefully Beckett can rebound because that's my dude. My man Ellsbury doin' his thing! 

I wouldn't worry yet but Lackey's start was atrocious. Maybe Texas was just better than everyone thought despite losing Cliff Lee. Hopefully Beckett can rebound because that's my dude. My man Ellsbury doin' his thing! 

yikes....not worried yet. YET.
laugh.gif

gonzo so far has been nice. good to see papi off to a good start too. crazy carl will get it going.

the pitching so far tho, good lord.

yikes....not worried yet. YET.
laugh.gif

gonzo so far has been nice. good to see papi off to a good start too. crazy carl will get it going.

the pitching so far tho, good lord.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

laugh.gif

it's detroit...not worried about YOU fools yet either
laugh.gif

Word
laugh.gif
,we'll see you guys on Friday

Lackeys scheduled to start that game though.....
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

laugh.gif

it's detroit...not worried about YOU fools yet either
laugh.gif

Word
laugh.gif
,we'll see you guys on Friday

Lackeys scheduled to start that game though.....
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom