The Official 2012 NBA Casual Wear Thread - We're Back, Word To Magic!

Originally Posted by NooEra

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Whistle jaw is brolic as %!$*.

Dat jaw
roll.gif
son......

Dat Jaw!!!
eek.gif

58935297.jpg

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

^Argument went over your head didn't it? Unless you're gonna say Jordan waited until he got rings to do that.
Not sure if that reply was towards me but yeah MJ got rings despite all the stupid stuff he did. He proved he could turn it on and off and leave everything else off the court. LBJ has done nothing but choke in the Finals so far. 
That's not addressing what I said. LeBron's career aint over. The guy says LeBron will never be a winner cuz he's partying in MIA. Someone counters with the fact that MJ gambled til the morning before a game and is a winner. You say but MJ has rings. How does that translate to LeBron never being a winner because he's partying in MIA unless you're saying MJ waited until he won rings to do reckless shh before games?

^Argument went over your head didn't it? Unless you're gonna say Jordan waited until he got rings to do that.
Not sure if that reply was towards me but yeah MJ got rings despite all the stupid stuff he did. He proved he could turn it on and off and leave everything else off the court. LBJ has done nothing but choke in the Finals so far. 
That's not addressing what I said. LeBron's career aint over. The guy says LeBron will never be a winner cuz he's partying in MIA. Someone counters with the fact that MJ gambled til the morning before a game and is a winner. You say but MJ has rings. How does that translate to LeBron never being a winner because he's partying in MIA unless you're saying MJ waited until he won rings to do reckless shh before games?
What? I am saying MJ did reckless things and still won. Lebron does reckless things and hasn't. It correlates with the discussion, I have no idea how you don't see it.
 Lebron has prove that he can live this lifestyle and win. Again, he has to prove it and actually be dominant and not choke, maybe he should practice his free throws or some post moves instead of partying. But yeah, we are derailing the thread so I'll leave it at that. If you still don't get my point by now, then I give up.

What? I am saying MJ did reckless things and still won. Lebron does reckless things and hasn't. It correlates with the discussion, I have no idea how you don't see it.
 Lebron has prove that he can live this lifestyle and win. Again, he has to prove it and actually be dominant and not choke, maybe he should practice his free throws or some post moves instead of partying. But yeah, we are derailing the thread so I'll leave it at that. If you still don't get my point by now, then I give up.
Yea but you made it seem like his career is over with 0 rings

Originally Posted by Put em up

NikeKid6 wrote:

these cats is really jus partyin down in MIA. should be the weekly heat party thread.

y bron will never be a winner... other things on his mind but basketball

you cant be serious with dumb crap you just typed are you?

you're looking wayyyy too deep to what i typed. i meant it but not to an extent u think.

these dudes are in this thread partying everry week. nothing wrong w partying, but when you're injured or just lost in the finals, c'mon get your focus up.
and ill go head and say gambling till 8am> partying.

they find every reason to party.next week its gonna be the "lebron finds a quarter on the street celebration."

other pros out here workin hard on they game not taking the NBA for granted.

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

All I said was "MJ got rings". If anyone is going to read more past that, then I don't know what to tell you. 
Like I said, LBJ might get rings eventually, but until then, he hasn't proven that he can party all night and win at the same time. 

yoo. all yall !$+!. take that corny debating stuff elsewhere. this is the CASUAL thread. we expect to see guys in their casual everyday lives. you dont know how hard one man goes in the gym. and you can't decide another man's intensity just because we see multiple pics of him partying. if this was NBA practice wear vol. 1, it'd be full of sweaty hoop shorts n beaters, who wants to see that? have a seat you self-proclaimed analysts.

Freeze, i dig. but no one was talking about practice or gym. the discussion was based on off court living vs oncourt basketball: games, playoffs; rings.

anyone can go to practice and dominate hungover or whatever but Ws Ls and Rings are the determining factor

To be honest, the discussion, although redundant at times, are more interesting than lame captions on the pics and it being quoted over and over trying to top each others caption.

put your self in there shoes, there just living life, and it looks pretty dope to be in there shoes cant hate on that

Originally Posted by Freeze

yoo. all yall !$+!. take that corny debating stuff elsewhere. this is the CASUAL thread. we expect to see guys in their casual everyday lives. you dont know how hard one man goes in the gym. and you can't decide another man's intensity just because we see multiple pics of him partying. if this was NBA practice wear vol. 1, it'd be full of sweaty hoop shorts n beaters, who wants to see that? have a seat you self-proclaimed analysts.

Key absences tonight: Rose & Wade
ap-201201172014728898470.jpg

ap-201201172015729208473.jpg

ap-201201172107760588740.jpg

A-Rod & Torrie again:

494f151939a20d0fa7b480600193e848-getty-137257121.jpg

From last night:

ap-201201170142061487343.1326824946.jpg

ap-201201170142061487341.jpg

Meme-worthy: 

ap-201201170129053817299.jpg

You dudes comparing Jordan gambling to Bron's partying think that's actually comparable? If anything that defines the difference between them, Jordan was so competitive that the gambling became a problem, so son would go that hard when it came to gambling but that competitive nature is what made him a leader on that court. Jordan goes hard at everything he do, Lebron not so much. Lebron is that guy Jordan goes in on during a game for not having heart when its needed. 

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Kobe too busy working out. 666 program in the offseason. Nobody is partying after that. It is weird that I don't know who his close friends are in the NBA. D-Fish (??) and who else? MJ had Oakley, Barkley, etc.
That's the difference between Kobe and Jordan. Mike wanted to be the best in general, Kobe just wanna be the best baller. Mike was out there trying to outdo everyone at everything, but regardless both them dudes show that hard work pays off. Where your mind and heart is at determines your greatness at the end of the day

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

All I said was "MJ got rings". If anyone is going to read more past that, then I don't know what to tell you. 
Like I said, LBJ might get rings eventually, but until then, he hasn't proven that he can party all night and win at the same time.
You're not seeing the difference of the past tense of MJ's career and the present tense of LeBron's in your statements.

Rose with the boot for turf toe. Man i hope he can actually heal correctly from this. It's hard to imagine him getting it right with the way he plays, cuts, stops, etc etc...he might have to do the bryant treatment n shoot it up every game.

Originally Posted by Iamjusayn

Rose with the boot for turf toe. Man i hope he can actually heal correctly from this. It's hard to imagine him getting it right with the way he plays, cuts, stops, etc etc...he might have to do the bryant treatment n shoot it up every game.
It may come down to that. Turf toe doesn't go away easily and it will be around for the rest of this season. They're doing the right thing resting him against certain teams. They need for marquee matchups.

Anyway, I back read this thread. There needs to be an entrance exam for these front runner celebs going to Clippers games. Even worse, it was a bunch of celebs at a Clippers vs. Heat game, which is essentially a clash of the front runners.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by Iamjusayn

It may come down to that. Turf toe doesn't go away easily and it will be around for the rest of this season. They're doing the right thing resting him against certain teams. They need for marquee matchups.

Anyway, I back read this thread. There needs to be an entrance exam for these front runner celebs going to Clippers games. Even worse, it was a bunch of celebs at a Clippers vs. Heat game, which is essentially a clash of the front runners.
Yeah man that's a blow for the Bulls. Last year it was ankle now the toe is acting up again. We need that book to be able to fully cook with no restraints.

Back
Top Bottom