The Official 2012 NBA Casual Wear Thread - We're Back, Word To Magic!

my man detective carter
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by Iamjusayn

Rose with the boot for turf toe. Man i hope he can actually heal correctly from this. It's hard to imagine him getting it right with the way he plays, cuts, stops, etc etc...he might have to do the bryant treatment n shoot it up every game.
It may come down to that. Turf toe doesn't go away easily and it will be around for the rest of this season. They're doing the right thing resting him against certain teams. They need for marquee matchups.

Anyway, I back read this thread. There needs to be an entrance exam for these front runner celebs going to Clippers games. Even worse, it was a bunch of celebs at a Clippers vs. Heat game, which is essentially a clash of the front runners.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SCOfoshO

laugh.gif
"can some explain why he dresses like R&B Steven Segal?"
roll.gif
That's the most perfect way to describe it.
Barkley was right.  lebron must be trying to look like Abraham Lincoln.  His beard looks ridiculous.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Rose with the boot for turf toe. Man i hope he can actually heal correctly from this. It's hard to imagine him getting it right with the way he plays, cuts, stops, etc etc...he might have to do the bryant treatment n shoot it up every game.
It may come down to that. Turf toe doesn't go away easily and it will be around for the rest of this season. They're doing the right thing resting him against certain teams. They need for marquee matchups.

Anyway, I back read this thread. There needs to be an entrance exam for these front runner celebs going to Clippers games. Even worse, it was a bunch of celebs at a Clippers vs. Heat game, which is essentially a clash of the front runners.
Yeah man that's a blow for the Bulls. Last year it was ankle now the toe is acting up again. We need that book to be able to fully cook with no restraints.

Them wack Adidas.  Ever since he been wearing the 3 stripes he's been wearin ankle braces and knee pads  
frown.gif
tired.gif
ohwell.gif

When Wade calms down with the trying to stand out #+%% his fits is ill.

And on a semi related note. Is the Hublot the new Jacob 5 time zone? Startin to see em everywhere.

Rajon Rondo @ Celtics-Magic
900xa.jpg

Dirk Nowitzki @ Mavericks-Suns
5923982.jpg

Vince Carter @ Mavericks-Suns
5924532.jpg

Manu Ginobili @ Spurs-Hornets
5924122.jpg

celebrities courtside
@ Hornets Spurs Wanda Sykes and Camryn Manheim
5925572.jpg

Mike Epps @ Pacers-Magic