The Official 2012 NBA Casual Wear Thread - We're Back, Word To Magic!

Just realized that damn near every playr got on the same beats. Most likely given to them for free. Damn it must be good to be an nba player

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

seasoned vet endorse Beat headset

...i dont, and have never owned a pair of beats.

....i do find it odd that cats cant seem to see the NBA players are obviously playing a game amongst themselves by trying be the most outlandish/obnoxious dresser. yet dudes continue to over analyze and nitpick every single pregame outfit, suit, and accessory. open your eyes, take a look at photos of these same NBA players in their free time, taking their wives out, etc. most often thats when these dudes are serious about their attire.

....me? if i had the money, (even though i know its all just a game to them), i wouldnt wast my money on such games. id straight Sheed it up every pregame. hell, id rather spend the bread they spend making a joke of the dress code on fines from me wearing %#$ i want to pregame. *shrug*

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

....i do find it odd that cats cant seem to see the NBA players are obviously playing a game amongst themselves by trying be the most outlandish/obnoxious dresser. yet dudes continue to over analyze and nitpick every single pregame outfit, suit, and accessory. open your eyes, take a look at photos of these same NBA players in their free time, taking their wives out, etc. most often thats when these dudes are serious about their attire.

....me? if i had the money, (even though i know its all just a game to them), i wouldnt wast my money on such games. id straight Sheed it up every pregame. hell, id rather spend the bread they spend making a joke of the dress code on fines from me wearing %#$ i want to pregame. *shrug*

OK You wear big headphone and you're 30s +
laugh.gif

OK You wear big headphone and you're 30s +
laugh.gif

Jagsfan.jpg

....you really are reaching for the lulz. give it up.

....no, i dont own a pair of beats.

...no, ive never owned a pair of big headphones.

...are you that dense to think that just because someone can understand someone having the freedom to wear beats if the want to doesnt by any means its because they own a pair themselves. like, how old are you?
laugh.gif

dreClark wrote:
Headphones, B.

HEADPHONES.

Mogs are really arguing over HEADPHONES.

@$@ is the world coming to.

...its actually worse. you got dudes seriously critiquing and nitpicking over the attire of a bunch of MILLIONAIRES that are obviously trolling with what they're choosing to wear

dreClark wrote:
Headphones, B.

HEADPHONES.

...its actually worse. you got dudes seriously critiquing and nitpicking over the attire of a bunch of MILLIONAIRES that are obviously trolling with what they're choosing to wear

But you came in here critiquing too ... confused, so are you mad at yourself too?

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

dreClark wrote:
Headphones, B.

HEADPHONES.

But you came in here critiquing too ... confused, so are you mad at yourself too?

critiquing? never.

where?
nerd.gif

critiquing? never.

where?
nerd.gif

I guess you didn't just share thoughts on Chalmers and other players wearing large headphones. We will just act like that never happened.

critiquing? never.

where?
nerd.gif

I guess you didn't just share thoughts on Chalmers and other players wearing large headphones. We will just act like that never happened.

....i dont think you understand the definition of what a 'critique' is.

...and i was never 'arguing' with anyone about headphones, just stated thats its no big deal. cats ran with it from there.

critiquing? never.

where?
nerd.gif

....i dont think you understand the definition of what a 'critique' is.

...and i was never 'arguing' with anyone about headphones, just stated thats its no big deal. cats ran with it from there.

1 . Didn't say anything about an argument taking place

2. Critique : a criticism or critical comment on some problem, subject, etc.

Your critical comment(s) about the headphones seem like they would fall under the term critique ... maybe you don't understand

NBA Finals Game 2 - Miami Heat vs. Oklahoma City Thunder

LeBron James
bronw.jpg

Dwyane Wade
dwadet.jpg

Chris Bosh
boshi.jpg

Russell Westbrook
westbrook.jpg

west2aj.jpg

Kevin Durant
45195522.jpg

James Harden
harden.jpg

Shane Battier
shanesb.jpg

Serge Ibaka
ibaka.jpg

Kendrick Perkins
perk.jpg

Mario Chalmers
marioq.jpg

Derek Fisher
fisheri.jpg

Juwan Howard
juwan.jpg

nbaoj.jpg

Yeah that's Hader. I heard on First Take that he was told to practice his Skip Bayless impersonation so we can see he and Jay Pharoah (as Stephen A.) in a skit.

ahhh Russy with the balenciaga's on...niiiice son.

perkins lookin like he's headed to his work release job interview

dwhistle lookin like his 3rd day of junior high

Haven't seen Allen in Js since Georgetown/concords.

I thought... he had a lifetime Reebok contract.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom