The Official 2012 NBA Casual Wear Thread - We're Back, Word To Magic!

NBA Finals game 3 - Miami Heat vs. Oklahoma City Thunder

LeBron James
bron2h.jpg

Dwyane Wade
wadek.jpg

Chris Bosh
boshn.jpg

Russell Westbrook
westbrookf.jpg

Kevin Durant
42196094.jpg

Shane Battier
146497909.jpg

battier.jpg

James Harden
hardenly.jpg

Kendrick Perkins
perk.jpg

Derek Fisher
fisherr.jpg

Cole Aldrich
colefb.jpg

Birdman stunna baby
babyg.jpg

stunna.jpg

Lil Wayne
weezybaby.jpg

Weezy, Mack Maine, Jimmy Goldstein
waynemackmane.jpg

Julius Peppers
jpeppers.jpg

Charles Barkley and Shaquille O'Neal
chucknshaq.jpg

146497874.jpg

chuckkissedbylyndacarte.jpg

Lol this dude baby stays in a fresh pair of white mids.

Dwade is a clown. Where would one even go about acquiring a v8 splash colored ace bandage? And that quilt in his jacket pocket...yea..ur doing it wrong.

Anybody peep shaqs mason ring? It was pretty dope. And huge lol.

Barkley prolly got the neck.

Kd lookin like an inverted Mormon

Wade, Lebron, KD, and Russ are the only guys who wear glasses who could get poked in the eye.
laugh.gif

90+ degrees in Miami, and this dude Birdman sitting there in a sweatsuit. Dude probably smells like some deviled eggs.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Wade, Lebron, KD, and Russ are the only guys who wear glasses who could get poked in the eye.
laugh.gif

90+ degrees in Miami, and this dude Birdman sitting there in a sweatsuit. Dude probably smells like some deviled eggs.

i wouldnt be able to survive in miami in a sweatsuit. that nose on the lady next to birdman is really a beak. 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

I thought the theory is all these players are doin this for Stern and the dress code thing.  Goin completely over the top on purpose and all that. 
...it is, but for some reason a gang of people in this thread take these outfits as serious and get legit upset and frustrated over it. boggles my mind. like, you know they're all joking with these outfits...right?.......RIGHT?
laugh.gif

Did yall hear Jason Whitlock ask D Whistle if he did that bandage match on purpose ? lol

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif

It's all cotton tho and cotton breathes good plus the arena is prob chilly n not 90 deg. Dude prob going from the back of maybachs to the tunnels from garages, etc etc were he isn't really exposed to the heat. It's like that some times pleighboi 
pimp.gif
 IJS

Does "try hard" = Looks good but I hate D WADE?

Srs question because his suit game is fire imo. (his stylist dresses him)

KD's fit's have improved so much. He looks more american prep now opposed to wade/lebron's european chic.

Wade and LeBron are 27 and 30 years old. Dudes have two kids each and are still dressing like that. I wouldn't respect anybody in the world if they approached me dressed like Wade.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Wade and LeBron are 27 and 30 years old. Dudes have two kids each and are still dressing like that. I wouldn't respect anybody in the world if they approached me dressed like Wade.
laugh.gif
that just sounds like flat out hate to me.. please name some people in that age group you respect and i bet NT can dig and find outfits that they wear that can probably compare to what wade and lebron wear..
bosh is the best dressed out of the big 3..
these dont look bad,  but wait.. its wade
DwayneWade_miami_getty_VSS_display_image.jpg

tumblr_lm68y1ysWX1qelffe.png

Lebron.jpg

Yeah, it's one thing to make jokes but don't hate on Wade. He has had some really nice fits. I think he just likes to experiment
laugh.gif
LeBron doesn't get as wild with it.

Yall should no Wade's steez when he was playing with matching Flash band-aids on his face.

You would respect a 30 year old man with two kids wearing matching medical tape on his finger for each outfit, used to wear a Flash band-aid on his face casually when he was 25-27 and currently wears giant 3D movie glasses with no lenses in them. Okay. I wouldn't do any of that right now at 22, let alone 25-30+ years old.

I will say that SOME of the suits him and LeBron wear would look pretty clean without the stupid glasses.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Yeah, it's one thing to make jokes but don't hate on Wade. He has had some really nice fits. I think he just likes to experiment
laugh.gif
LeBron doesn't get as wild with it.

Yall should no Wade's steez when he was playing with matching Flash band-aids on his face.
602025924.jpg

dwaynewayne.jpg

Back
Top Bottom