The Official 2012 NBA Casual Wear Thread - We're Back, Word To Magic!

I always wonder if Daniel Gibson was not in the company of LeBron James when he was in Clev., to get into V.I.P. areas and what not, does he even have a chance of sniffing Kesha Cole. Not hating or anything just something to think about. Like if he played for teams that don't matter i.e., Bucks or Raptors where they are never on NATIONAL T.V., and don't have that type of exposure is he just "another player" in the NBA.

I always wonder if Daniel Gibson was not in the company of LeBron James when he was in Clev., to get into V.I.P. areas and what not, does he even have a chance of sniffing Kesha Cole. Not hating or anything just something to think about. Like if he played for teams that don't matter i.e., Bucks or Raptors where they are never on NATIONAL T.V., and don't have that type of exposure is he just "another player" in the NBA.

They had a couple mutual friends / associates , he would've had a chance.

Can anyone tell me what the heck Lance Stephenson is wearing in that first photo?  Leopard side panels or whatever.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

But you ARE hating. Let that man live.

h20 looks like he's in better shape than melo.

The jacket MJ is wearing is so big it looks like a cape.

"NBA 2K13" Premiere Launch Party at 40 / 40 Club

jay-z, nas, d.j. clue, irv gotti, meek mill, kevin durant, derrick rose, tyreke evans, brook lopez, j.r. smith, kris humprhies, tracy morgan, frankie muniz, vinny, ronnie and sammi, fred the godson, bow wow, nene leaks, slow bucks, vin rock, joe budden, kaylin garcia, talib kweli,
:smokin

Back
Top Bottom