The Official 2012 NBA Casual Wear Thread - We're Back, Word To Magic!

Info on this jacket? :nerd:

Very clean :smokin

Last edited:
at that chandler pic i was scolling down and i said to myself hey nice fit tyson..then i move the mouse down and :wow: take back what i said

:lol:

The exclusive launch and unveiling of Hublot’s limited edition King Power “305″ Timepiece

Mario Chalmers, Dwyane Wade, Norris Cole, James Jones, Joel Anthony, & Udonis Haslem

Rico Love & Rick Ross

Juwan Howard & Dwyane Wade

Jeremy Shockey

Alonzo Mourning, Raul De Molina, & Rick De La Croix

Miami Beach, FL – September 26, 2012 – The exclusive launch and unveiling of Hublot’s limited edition King Power “305″ Timepiece took place last night at W South Beach. Hublot is the official watch sponsor of the Miami Heat and as such, the event was attended by a variety of notable guests, influencers and celebrities including, Heat players; Dwyane Wade, Alonzo Mourning, Mario Chalmers, Udonis Haslem, Joel Anthony, Norris Cole, James Jones, and Juwan Howard. Musical artists Rico Love, Rick Ross, and DJ Irie were present at the event as well as NFL star Jeremy Shockey.

Anyone else get the feeling like Jay-Z did not want to be at that party but had to because he "produced" 2k13? This guy just had a fundraiser with the president and now he's taking pictures of lil bow wow.

Anyone else get the feeling like Jay-Z did not want to be at that party but had to because he "produced" 2k13? This guy just had a fundraiser with the president and now he's taking pictures of lil bow wow.

:lol:

Last edited:
that bow wow jay-z pic is hilarious..hov like why am I even next to this clown

but who is that in the green jacket next to julissa?

1 - Is that Tyreke Evans or Loon?

2 - Brook Lopez :x How can you make $10 mil a year and present yourself like this?

3 - Vinny smashing Iglesias :smh:

Man... I don't know what it is with Wade...but he always comes off as someone who doesn't "get it" 
laugh.gif

Miami Heat champ Dwyane Wade  is spending his off season partying...and doing events for a cause.  Check out pics from his first fashion RunWade fundraiser event, plus his girlfriend  Gabby Union  partaking in a Q/A session in Miami for a documentary...

Gabby Union was right by her man's side last night in Miami for his fashion fundraiser, A Night on the RunWade, to benefit his Wade’s World Foundation.

"Today Show" fashion correspondent Jill Martin co-hosted the event, which was all part of D-Wade's promise to give back to the South Florida community.  So Dwyane, his woman and his boys hosted a night of dinner, live performances and a fashion show featuring clothing from Dsquared2, Versace and The Webster.

Dwyane's teammates Chris Bosh and James Johnson were there along with Alonzo Mourning.

I think if anything he was more "annoyed" about that part. Few random artists got photos with him. :lol:

I always wonder if Daniel Gibson was not in the company of LeBron James when he was in Clev., to get into V.I.P. areas and what not, does he even have a chance of sniffing Kesha Cole. Not hating or anything just something to think about. Like if he played for teams that don't matter i.e., Bucks or Raptors where they are never on NATIONAL T.V., and don't have that type of exposure is he just "another player" in the NBA.

Too much sodium in your blood

Back
Top Bottom