The Official 2012 NBA Casual Wear Thread - We're Back, Word To Magic!

bosh.jpg

Killed it
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by epox12

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

How does a guy as rich as Michael Jordan not have a tailor? It's like dude cops off the big and tall rack at Men's Wearhouse.

The thing that's baffling to me is that Mike was a fashion ICON back in the 90s. 
Seems like he just stop caring. He was a fashion icon in the 90's now he gets clowned on every message board I go to.
honestly, all the more props to him for not caring. When you're the GOAT why should you give two shiieets  about how anyone feels about the way you dress 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crook

Originally Posted by epox12

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

The thing that's baffling to me is that Mike was a fashion ICON back in the 90s. 
Seems like he just stop caring. He was a fashion icon in the 90's now he gets clowned on every message board I go to.
honestly, all the more props to him for not caring. When you're the GOAT why should you give two shiieets  about how anyone feels about the way you dress 
laugh.gif

I feel like that's a dumb way of looking at it. No matter how successful you are you should still leave the house dressed in a respectable manner if you know you're going out to a big event and going to be seen by a bunch of people. When you're that rich you should care about how you present yourself even moreso. You don't need to be on some ignorant "I don't give a *%%%" steez just cause you're rich. Dudes the most celebrated athlete of all time, he should go out looking like it instead of rocking some Lee Pipes and a Jordan tee.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

How does a guy as rich as Michael Jordan not have a tailor? It's like dude cops off the big and tall rack at Men's Wearhouse.
Those suits he wears are probably tailored.

The issue is that he is wearing the same suits he wore in 1996 in 2012.

michael_jordan.jpg

Bro that ain't 1996, that's like 1989. He's still gotta full head of hair in that pic.

lmaoooo too many jokes mannn

bosh-williams.jpg

sensually..

Deron:  hey...you lookin a lil lonely back there, would you like to join me..?

Bosh:  .....would you like me to join you? tell the truth

russell.jpg

Russell:  Blue Horseshoe loves Anacott Steel.

140027507.jpg

kid:  Mine!!! All Mineeee!!!!!

120226parker10.jpg

Drake:  Tony parker got a donkey dont he?

120226parker01.jpg

Tony:  those are girl sunglasses

CP3:  %@@++ yo mama wears girl sunglasses!!!

Blake Griffin Melo and Lebron were the best dressed of those press photos.

D-Wade NEVER looks put together...no matter how hard he tries

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

07bb583a60c111e1a87612313804ec91_7.jpg
He killed it.
Blake Griffin Melo and Lebron were the best dressed of those press photos too.

D-Wade NEVER looks put together...no matter how hard he tries. Its something about him that always manages to screw it up. 

Not to be counting Chris Tuckers pockets like that...but is he still paid enough to be front row at all these games? 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Freeze

lmaoooo too many jokes mannn

sensually..

Deron:  hey...you lookin a lil lonely back there, would you like to join me..?

Bosh:  .....would you like me to join you? tell the truth

Russell:  Blue Horseshoe loves Anacott Steel.

kid:  Mine!!! All Mineeee!!!!!

Drake:  Tony parker got a donkey dont he?

Tony:  those are girl sunglasses

CP3:  %@@++ yo mama wears girl sunglasses!!!
Miss.gif

Crazy how for the longest time dudes were praising D-Wade for the way he dressed but ever since the All-Star game incident the same dudes are clowing him for it.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom