The Official 2014 Shooting Stars Foamposite PE Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my ticket . It was only one full page and 1/3 page 30 minutes until closing. Most were the big sizes so I may have a chance.

Just got the call from footaction for the pack so if anybody grabbed tickets from Woodbridge mall in NJ they making calls now so be on the lookout

I went to the HOH out by my way to get a ticket last night just for the hell of it, and the girl told me they stopped giving out tickets at 6:00pm. Do all HOH stop giving out tickets at 6:00 or is that something new or suspect?

I went to the HOH out by my way to get a ticket last night just for the hell of it, and the girl told me they stopped giving out tickets at 6:00pm. Do all HOH stop giving out tickets at 6:00 or is that something new or suspect?

Look at the footlocker release locator link from unlocked.footlocker.com. Has the ticket procedures. 6pm sounds right but it also says as tickets last.

Look at the footlocker release locator link from unlocked.footlocker.com. Has the ticket procedures. 6pm sounds right but it also says as tickets last.
Yea I looked at that but the only time that is listed is for pickup of the shoes if you win.  They also weren't out of tickets.

theres a couple of HOH locations near me that stop at 6.... There's one that only does a raffle for one day instead of two

I picked up tickets from 2 different locations after 6:00pm. It varies from location to location.

People on here in the past have said they had luck copping from unclaimed raffle winners. I bet that'll happen a few times with these considering they're $500

People on here in the past have said they had luck copping from unclaimed raffle winners. I bet that'll happen a few times with these considering they're $500

When the moment of truth comes and it's time to pay that $500.... Another unclaimed pair

I got the call from HOH....I'm pretty excited! And while I am one that is def in it for the foams, I think the lil penny posite looks pretty clean. Plus, it's my first pack...I've never gotten lucky with any Jordan packs. And, it was my bday this past week, so def a gift for myself. 

I got the call from HOH....I'm pretty excited! And while I am one that is def in it for the foams, I think the lil penny posite looks pretty clean. Plus, it's my first pack...I've never gotten lucky with any Jordan packs. And, it was my bday this past week, so def a gift for myself. 

this morning i actually went on IG specifically to check out pics of the Lil Penny's, to try to give them a chance in my head. It almost started to work, I could almost feel the turn... but I snapped out, I don't want the Lil Penny's at all... If they were for sale in stores, I wouldn't buy them if they were $75.

Just left Footaction at white marsh. Were supposed to do FCFS but they said the mall security won't let them release them. Manager lady was pissed.

cool. This pack ain't a bad gift at all

excuse my ignorance but do all footlockers do this now or just some? (post winners online)
no, to my knowledge most still make calls.

we have two HOHs here.  this one always post winning numbers on the malls website.  the other HOH here usually does fcfs and when something is extremely limited, they make calls

thanks for the responses. i think they should all do this. seems more legit to me.

thanks for the responses. i think they should all do this. seems more legit to me.
i wouldn't say it more legit.  the same person still pulls the ticket, whether he calls you or takes the ticket to the mall office for posting

I would grateful if this happened once lol. Resellers will aleast try to flip these
When the moment of truth comes and it's time to pay that $500.... Another unclaimed pair
unless they are resellers or moms who are using their credit cards cause they dont have the cash in their accounts
Exactly and if it's Mom paying for her teeny bopper, i can see a few of those going unclaimed
laugh.gif
unless they help their kids resell them by supplying the capital and worst case scenario they return them in 30 days and get a full refund.  No money lost, just a chance to make more money.  Its a win win for them regardless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom