The Official 2014 Shooting Stars Foamposite PE Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like that all these Jordans are dropping same day. Not saying it'll be easier but it'll take some potential buyers away.

anyone can u please give me some detail of this shooting stars pack at size 13us ?
length
width
height
weight

thanks

Last edited:
i didn't found any info about the measurement of the box on google
Why do u need this info?
Trying get over that 500 price tag
Yeah i was really disappointed when they decided to make these a package deal with them weak and OVERPRICED Lil Pennys. Id pay 500 if the other shoe was one of the OG Pennys from the 90s. Wouldnt even have to be foams. But i digress Id throw down $325-350 to jus get the Foams and let the other person keep the fancy box and the Lil Pennys.

Well the HOH in town is getting them. It's my birthday this week, and I dig the pack...so I'll be putting in. Hopefully I'm fortunate!

Why do u need this info?

i plan to buy this pack

but becuase i live overseas

i need to know how much the shipping cost will be

and to know this , i need the dimentions of this pack

becuase if the shipping overseas will cost me 100$ it's will be a deal breaker for me

(the shipping overseas will made by reshipper service, and i don't want to buy the pack , ship it to there address and just then , find out the shipping cost)

yeah, I'm hoping....in this city, a lot of high priced stuff sits (unless it's Jordan). So I'm hoping that is the case with this $500 pack. 
Yeah i think so too. But who knows anymore these days. Id get to the store at 8am or 10am or as soon as they opened tho, just to be safe.

The Penny Posite is derived from the Flight Ones and the Zoom Rookies, not the Air Ups and Penny Vs....

Wish it was the foamposite and a penny IV. Super under rated penny. Those cool grey's with the grey patent leather were my go to jam back in the day. 8)

anyone can u please give me some detail of this shooting stars pack at size 13us ?

length

width

height

weight

thanks

I measured it when I got mine..... I remember the length was 26 inches, height was 6 inches can't remember the length but I can get it when I get home

I measured it when I got mine..... I remember the length was 26 inches, height was 6 inches can't remember the length but I can get it when I get home
thank you

it will be very help for me

by the way

what shoe size are you ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom