Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We’re better than the 3 time champ warriors ok
Screenshot_20191130-151155_Google.jpg

I'm saying...

Reports are saying OKC might attach picks to get rid of Paul. I’d be down for that since we don’t need the cap space because no big FA will ever come here.

I don’t want that contract though. It would be different if he only had 1 or 2 years left, but 3 is rough.

I don’t want that contract though. It would be different if he only had 1 or 2 years left, but 3 is rough.
I feel you on that but we know every year our cap space is wasted, so why not use it on someone that can mentor and get the best out of the young cats that are left here. Plus get a pick too.

I feel you on that but we know every year our cap space is wasted, so why not use it on someone that can mentor and get the best out of the young cats that are left here. Plus get a pick too.

44mil in 2021 is roughhhh. I mean I get it. We need the leadership and our PGs (if any are here after this season) need a mentor. I would like this more if we already had a Cole Anthony or LaMelo. They would greatly benefit from having CP. DSJR and Frank look like lost causes at this point. Elfrid is actually our best PG smh.

I dont care to bring in CP at all, however if by any reason this is something that materialize... trade Randle he has 2 years and get picks ......

Back
Top Bottom