The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dudes are really thinking Love is Mahomes 2.0?

Pack def have to feel pretty strongly about him considering they actually traded UP

Yo I ****ing HATE cheerleading *** homer fans, and no more than when they're fans of my team. I don't even hate this pick, I mean from all accounts this guy could be a real good fit even if he wasn't the best value. But there's Seahawks fans all over the internet saying "How can you question PCJS when they keep winning??"

Dog. We have a top 3 QB in the NFL. We lose in the divisional round ever year. Maybe if we didn't **** up the first round every single year we wouldn't be relying on our QB to bail us out time and time again.,

These same guys will be like "Well Rashaad Penny's looked like a stud (no he ****ing didn't), Shaquille Griffin's a superstar (no he ***ing ain't)." Yeah we've continued to hit late round studs but come on man!!

Anyways I really love PCJS but I can't vibe with these type of homer fans who feel the need to defend every single team decision. **** we even got Knicks fans like that on here.

I mean you know what the deal is with y’all 1sts

either some random or y’all trade it

I don't even watch CFB so as soon as the pick comes I'm like yeah, I know nothing about this dude. I'm going to bed. What was the point of this again?

Given how literally no one is drafting running backs that means it’s still some quality guys available. Could be able to snag a decent guy in the 4th or 5th but 2nd and 3rd k think we need to go defense again if someone we want is there or could trade up to get.

:rofl:

All in all, safe to call night 1 of the virtual draft a success?

Might be relative to the current situation going on but it felt like one of the most entertaining 1st rounds in years even if there weren't too many shockers in terms of picks :lol:

It was awkward and I think we all got a laugh out of it, but to call it one of the most entertaining 1st rds ever? Idk.

2016 with the gas mask is still the GOAT

It was awkward and I think we all got a laugh out of it, but to call it one of the most entertaining 1st rds ever? Idk.

2016 with the gas mask is still the GOAT

Naa I didn't mean ever :lol:,just in recent years.

The awkwardness and family shenanigans added a lot of charm imo. Wingo always eagerly trying to bring the mood down was a little annoying but I thought it was well done overall

Tunsil's draft night from hell is definitely up there :rofl:

Damon Arnette went to St. Thomas Aquinas high school in here Florida. Same School as the Bosa brothers, Michael Irvin and many other blue chip players.

He’ll be solid. Trust me

4 minutes isn't enough to go into grisly detail about the latest death in that pick's family.

or what that guy does well on the football field and how he fits on his new team....

and then preview the upcoming team’s needs before they pick

nah man.. first 2 rounds gotta give guys time to properly break down the last pick and then move on to previewing the next pick

bro they’ve had 4 months to make their first and second rebound selections. They don’t need more time.

bro they’ve had 4 months to make their first and second rebound selections. They don’t need more time.

and for us who follow football that makes sense

however as an entertainment product where most of these average joes who have consumed Lysol yet have zero clue

hut I just want to hear good coverage on football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom