The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kliff living the life

442C8382-EDC7-4A9E-82C4-D7ACFE416AFC.jpeg

Revisionist history tells us that Tua will probably be better but most people viewed Mariota as a "can't miss prospect" as well. All-time great college player, Heisman trophy winning QB. Smart, high character guy. Just didn't work out.

to a degree.. I think we all saw how odd of a fit things were with that specific offense

just think you should play to guys strengths when taking them that high

But you have other guys who are just flat out better that the same can also be said for like russ (which is scary) and Vick

I just remembered how historically awful the Cardinals were vs TE’s. Simmons should help them A LOT.

Pleaseeeeeeeeee let Aaron Rodgers becomes a Dallas Cowboy!!! My GOAT QB with my favorite team would be a dream come true! Bye bye Dak!! A-Rod to Dallas!!!!!!

That was entertaining and very well put together. You replace Wingo with someone who has more personality and less on the 'sob' stories that might have been a perfect draft. It did feel like the first half went by much faster than the back.

After sleeping on the Jags draft choices last night I’ve changed my mind.

They don’t suck. They f’g stink.

I was praying that some how Queen would fall to 32 but once I saw the Ravens on the clock it was over. Overall, Ozzie and his staff have been phenomenal at scouting and drafting.

Veach texted 15 at 4 PM yesterday and said, 'without thinking who is the one offensive player you would want'? He instantly replied back CEH. Smart move, Veach. Keep the Franchise happy.

If the Packers move on from Aaron Rodgers in 2-3 as, I’m pretty sure he’s not going to be an improvement over many QBs. Packers won’t just move on unless Love is the better option.
so let’s settle down.

I commend the Green Bay Packers for looking after their future and keeping another great QB prospect away from New England.

Blows my mind the Packers went 13-3 and should be in as win-now mode as humanly possible and these dudes used their first rounder on a developmental QB that MIGHT be the starter in a few years.

Best pick: Tampa (Wirfs)

Worst pick: ATL (Terrell)

Low key best pick that won't be obvious: Seattle (Brooks)

High key worst pick that should be talked about: Miami (Austin Jackson)

Blows my mind the Packers went 13-3 and should be in as win-now mode as humanly possible and these dudes used their first rounder on a developmental QB that MIGHT be the starter in a few years.
It was dumb man. I know AR gets a lot of hate in here but he should be livid and has a right to act like a child. Are they trying to win it all now? Window is small. They are close. You gotta draft someone that can help you out now. Mims would have been great for them.

Why even keep AR when you're building for the future already?

Packers can probably still grab a WR in the 2nd. Top tier guys were already gone. No tight ends worth taking. Aaron Jones was top 15 in rushing last year. and is only 25. Not worth taking a RB there either.

Not drafting a single offensive player in the first round in the Rodgers era is nuts though :lol:

Best pick: Tampa (Wirfs)

Worst pick: ATL (Terrell)

Low key best pick that won't be obvious: Seattle (Brooks)

High key worst pick that should be talked about: Miami (Austin Jackson)

Best pick: Dallas (Lamb)

Worst Pick: Raiders (Arnette) - Though I think he'll be solid. Put him here because I think he could've been picked later. Overall, didn't think there were any horrendous picks last night

Low key best pick that won't be obvious: Jaguars (Chaisson)

High key worst pick that should be talked about: Kinlaw (49ers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom