The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screen Shot 2020-04-29 at 1.56.54 PM.png
'

2020 man.....these eagle fans are buggin.

Speaking of AR

“Public niceties aside, my sense is [coach Matt] LaFleur, fresh from a terrific 13-3 baptismal season, simply had enough of [Aaron] Rodgers’ act and wanted to change the narrative. With a first-round talent on the roster, the Packers would gain leverage with their imperial quarterback and his passive-aggressive style. If the Packers do indeed want to become a running team next season, they surely wouldn’t want Rodgers rocking the boat and becoming even more difficult to coach.”

'Imperial' :lol:, the wheels are rolling it seems...

He's loving this **** :lol: :lol:

Cool. this still doesn't prove the fact that the difference between the 49ers roster and Philly is substantial. Nice deflection though.

ok buddy.. as i've found in the past any conversation with you is pointless

Chris Simms’ Bucs were actually favored in a playoff game

I’m rewatching the 2005 Wild Card Game between Tampa and Washington (RIP Sean Taylor).

Simms and TB were 2.5-point favorites.

and yet.. you didnt ask that

you could have..

but

you didnt

Because you posted a random super bowl article instead of actually addressing the issue at hand? Odd. Not sure what I was supposed to respond to in that article but okay. Thanks for the notice.

Chris Simms’ Bucs were actually favored in a playoff game

I’m rewatching the 2005 Wild Card Game between Tampa and Washington (RIP Sean Taylor).

Simms and TB were 2.5-point favorites.
Was it Jason Campbell starting that game?

random article about how the loser of the super bowl fared the following season...

who lost the super bowl again?

Continue to deflect the conversation from the fact that 49ers>eagles roster. God willing you see another super bowl in your lifetime.

God willing you see another super bowl in your lifetime.

well hopefully we all see another super bowl considering the way things are currently going in the world

but as far as rosters and next season, i believe the losses of buckner and emmanuel sanders will be felt

well hopefully we all see another super bowl considering the way things are currently going in the world

but as far as rosters and next season, i believe the losses of buckner and emmanuel sanders will be felt

That's great and you're probably right, Buckner and Sanders are great players but the rosters are still not really that close. We'll see in 2020 maybe. Cheers.

That's great and you're probably right, Buckner and Sanders are great players but the rosters are still not really that close. We'll see in 2020 maybe. Cheers.

as i said, any conversation with you is absolutely pointless

you didnt even attempt to discuss any players, position groups or coaches

as the 49ers are not the cowboys, any other nfc east team or patriots, i dont care if yall succeed.. however i do hope yall do succeed vs that aforementioned group

as i said, any conversation with you is absolutely pointless

you didnt even attempt to discuss any players, position groups or coaches

as the 49ers are not the cowboys, any other nfc east team or patriots, i dont care if yall succeed.. however i do hope yall do succeed vs that aforementioned group

The 49ers roster is talented on all levels, much more so than the Eagles, from their QB, to their offensive line which just added an all pro LT, to their star studded defensive line. The only comparable group is the Tight End group as Ertz is a stud, outside of that and maybe your secondary adding Slay, the two rosters could not be more opposite.

Counting on all these often injured guys(Jeffrey, Jackson, Goodwin) on the outside just ain't going to cut it. The 49ers learned that lesson with their ACL picks several years back, the NFL is a tough sport, you know that, these guys magically aren't going to become Cal Ripkin ironman.

Happy? Stats show otherwise too. 2019 was 2019, we can go back and forth on 2020 but I'm just seeing what I'm seeing, numbers, records, statistical value wise that these rosters are not all that close. You're closer to the Cardinals than you are the 49ers.

Good luck this season.

to their offensive line

see this is exactly why it's pointless to have a conversation with you

eagles offensive line already had/has 3 all pro guys (kelce, brooks and lane johnson).. and then add to that our 1st rounder from last year

Counting on all these often injured guys(Jeffrey, Jackson, Goodwin) on the outside just ain't going to cut it.

that's maybe why they drafted a WR in the 1st, as well as 2 other WRs later in the draft

3 all pros and still gave up one more sack than the niners, averaged 23 yards a game rushing behind and ranked 14th overall in offensive line proficiency behind San Francisco at 8. Great, fantastic, phenomenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom